• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who is she from dancing bear

here

Attachments

• baf60d273338976.jpg
    baf60d273338976.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 243
We are trying to id girls, in cases like DB episodes, not just for oneself, there are some people interested, so the point is that when it solved, any user can find the thread and the name easily with a simple search.

About 10 different users has answered in my thread, and I imagine that many others are following expecting some girl name.
What would happen if each of these users take an image from my post and create a new one asking only for a girl?? That would be a totally mess, a lot of threads about them and new people would continue creating new post about the same girl, even if she is solved in some of the threads because no one would know it.

The point of create this episodic threads is to simplify things and concentrate users who want to know, and in that way is easier to find their names or share information about the girls (like other episodes or whatever). And when you take my image (so you're not contributing with anything new to help us id, could be a pic with a better view of her face, or something, but no, it's the same image and in low resolution), you are :fart: in the point.

We are trying to id girls, in cases like DB episodes, not just for oneself, there are some people interested, so the point is that when it solved, any user can find the thread and the name easily with a simple search.

About 10 different users has answered in my thread, and I imagine that many others are following expecting some girl name.
What would happen if each of these users take an image from my post and create a new one asking only for a girl?? That would be a totally mess, a lot of threads about them and new people would continue creating new post about the same girl, even if she is solved in some of the threads because no one would know it.

The point of create this episodic threads is to simplify things and concentrate users who want to know, and in that way is easier to find their names or share information about the girls (like other episodes or whatever). And when you take my image (so you're not contributing with anything new to help us id, could be a pic with a better view of her face, or something, but no, it's the same image and in low resolution), you are :fart: in the point.

Curious, been going crazy trying to figure out a girl that I started this thread with:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?778623-blonde-Slutroulette-girl

Do you mind if I ask you what you mean that creating a separate thread would make a difference as far as people searching for it? How is it "easier" to find a girl with this? I mean unless you know the name of the person you are looking for (which at that point, what would be the point of even posting it here?); am I missing something? I'm trying to find this girl but nothing, and I simply cannot go through 380000 threads and hope that someone ID'd her.. Searching for a blonde certainly does not make it much easier either lol..

do you want me to bump your threads

It's not what I want. If you're interested in some girl who has a thread already, instead of create a duplicate threads with the same pic and no new info, the "correct action" is to bump the thread asking for the girl.

Do You Mind if I ask you what you mean that creating a separate thread would make a difference as far as people searching for it? How is it "easier" to find a girl with this? I mean unless you know the name of the person you are looking for (which at that point, what would be the point of even posting it here?); am I missing something? I'm trying to find this girl but nothing, and I simply cannot go through 380000 threads and hope that someone ID'd her.. Searching for a blonde certainly does not make it much easier either lol..

I don't know if I have understood exactly what you said. I'm just saying that instead of create that 380000 threads you said, it works better to have one thread and bumping time to time expecting to be ided.
It's impossible to avoid duplicates, people doesn't search before and they create threads asking for the same girl. But when you know there is already a thread, you should bump the thread or follow it expecting that someone id her. But you shouldn't take the image from the thread and create another one exactly the same, cause it only divide the efforts to id the girl.