• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is Robert Mueller? An interview.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
"Conservatives just say shit", they don't even have to disagree with it.

georges

Staff member

xfire

wrong. Mueller Slapped with $350M Suit After Pushing Suspect Too Far
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/m...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-12-11

Mueller was just slapped with a $350 million lawsuit after pushing conservative author Jerome Corsi too far. Corsi, a confidant of Trump ally Roger Stone, recently had the squeeze put on him as part of Mueller’s endless investigation into potential Russian collusion during the 2016 election.But unlike some of the other people Mueller has targeted during the course of his investigation, Corsi is refusing to play ball. “They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie,” Corsi told CNN.

Oh, they will, Swiftboat Boy, they will.

not sure what your point is :dunno:

Mueller at one point was the #Resist's God and Savior, but move along, nothing to see here now.

But for the uninformed and tinfoil hats among us, it sucks that Mueller is under the executive branch and his boss is the actual Attorney General William Barr who can do whatever the fuck he wants with Mueller's report.

I'd personally wipe my ass with it.

Subpoena away, Adam Sciff lol. Ask Trey Gowdy how that works out.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Mueller at one point was the #Resist's God and Savior, but move along, nothing to see here now.

But for the uninformed and tinfoil hats among us, it sucks that Mueller is under the executive branch and his boss is the actual Attorney General William Barr who can do whatever the fuck he wants with Mueller's report.

Subpoena away, Adam Sciff lol. Ask Trey Gowdy how that works out.

For chrissake, gone already, again?

Oh dear

Still not quite following ???
Seems to me Mueller continues to be looked upon as an experienced, earnest investigator who will get to the truth. Are you suggesting he'll be demonized by the left if he doesn't take Trump down? If so I'm not seeing that happening.

Have you paused to consider how enormous the political backlash would be over suppressing that report?

xfire

Mueller at one point was the #Resist's God and Savior, but move along, nothing to see here now. But for the uninformed and tinfoil hats among us, it sucks that Mueller is under the executive branch and his boss is the actual Attorney General William Barr who can do whatever the fuck he wants with Mueller's report. I'd personally wipe my ass with it. Subpoena away, Adam Sciff lol. Ask Trey Gowdy how that works out.

Mueller is useful in the same way Trey Gowdy and the House Select Committee on Benghazi was useful, except for all the lulzy Trump connected indictments, and two years worth of actionable evidence collection. Matters not if Mueller fails to secure a Trump indictment, that would be a great side benefit of the Special Counsel investigation, but the main objective of the Mueller Investigation has already been achieved; Democratic control of The House of Representatives. AG Barr can print and sell Mueller Report branded toilet paper, all the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation will still benefit the many and sundry new House investigations, SDNY, and any other state AG's that decide to pursue criminal indictments against the Trump Crime Family. RICO is a term you will be hearing a lot in the coming months.

Mueller is useful in the same way Trey Gowdy and the House Select Committee on Benghazi was useful, except for all the lulzy Trump connected indictments, and two years worth of actionable evidence collection. Matters not if Mueller fails to secure a Trump indictment, that would be a great side benefit of the Special Counsel investigation, but the main objective of the Mueller Investigation has already been achieved; Democratic control of The House of Representatives. AG Barr can print and sell Mueller Report branded toilet paper, all the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation will still benefit the many and sundry new House investigations, SDNY, and any other state AG's that decide to pursue criminal indictments against the Trump Crime Family. RICO is a term you will be hearing a lot in the coming months.

When there are charges for the crimes of...?

What have you got? You ever see JFK, Kevin Costner? That daffy-ass shit held together better, and made for an entertaining story. What have you got?

"Oh, well, we have lots of investigative powers, so we can look be H I N D - this curtain! Oh, okay, nothing there... what ab O U T - that curtain! Oh, okay, well, there was a witch here. She had snaggly ol' teeth, and reports are, a big ass." Okay, pookie.

So pathetic, the song of the losers. Celebrating the misuse of government, and the dereliction of actual, elected duties. C'est la vie.

xfire

When there are charges for the crimes of...? What have you got? You ever see JFK, Kevin Costner? That daffy-ass shit held together better, and made for an entertaining story. What have you got? "Oh, well, we have lots of investigative powers, so we can look be H I N D - this curtain! Oh, okay, nothing there... what ab O U T - that curtain! Oh, okay, well, there was a witch here. She had snaggly ol' teeth, and reports are, a big ass." Okay, pookie. So pathetic, the song of the losers. Celebrating the misuse of government, and the dereliction of actual, elected duties. C'est la vie.

Says a chump that I'm sure celebrated the BEN GHAAA ZEEEEEE investigation, innit.

And I'm sure you forgot this...

https://www.politico.com/story/2010/11/issa-plans-hundreds-of-hearings-044850

“I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks,”

FOHWTS

Says a chump that I'm sure celebrated the BEN GHAAA ZEEEEEE investigation, innit.

Getting to the bottom of why vulnerable Americans died, representing their country, in one historically hostile to the US? Yes, I thought we should look into that.

Especially after they'd already asked for help.

xfire

Getting to the bottom of why vulnerable Americans died, representing their country, in one historically hostile to the US? Yes, I thought we should look into that.

Especially after they'd already asked for help.

Fucken Lies.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.73bcc51a573e

“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.

xfire

board.freeones.com/member.php?309860-xfire

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignoramus

Remember that anger we talked about, champ Daddy Dolphin's here for you. You can lay it down. You like Eric Clapton? I'm gonna put some music on.

Boudreaux's sells Butt Paste, you should invest in some, tough guy convict.

buttpaste.jpg