• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who is nailing the 8s and 9s in our society? (srs)

To date a 9, you gotta convince her you're not dating her just because she's one. You gatte maker her think you're more interested about her personality than her look.

Or, instead of making her think that, genuinely be interested in her personality.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
mods if this thread turns to racism and racial slurs please do something about it for once

anyways the 8s and 9s in real life, who is actually sleeping with them?

rich guys? good looking guys? social guys?

Guys who've got a personality that's who. I guess that leaves you out in the cold.....

Revamp's song....

Take a look at my girlfriend,
She's the only one I've got.
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get alot.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
lol @ game

money, status, and looks matter more

if you are indian or asian, you better have some cash or status cuz game ain't doin ya sh*t

DR. B

Closed Account
lol @ game

if you are indian or asian, you better have some cash or status cuz game ain't doin ya sh*t

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
lol @ game

You clearly don't know shit. Money, status, and looks mean next to nothing when it comes to love.

My current guy, who I've been dating for over 2 years, is a 5'7" 180 lbs. 27 year old pale ass white guy with a bald head. He works at the same pizza place as me. What attracted me to him was that he legitimately had a huge crush on me, was too scared to talk to me, and when my ex. and I broke up, he sent me 3 dozen roses to work (he wasn't working that day). No guy had ever sent me flowers before. It was the sweetest thing. It made me cry, I was so touched. It wasn't because flowers are pretty, it was the simple gesture of letting me know that he cared. With flowers. The flowers definitely helped.

He doesn't have any more money than I do. We hardly have enough money to eat and pay rent, so most of our time is spent at home watching TV. Money means nothing in our relationship. Absolutely nothing.

Status? The fuck? No. It's certainly not status. My current guy is so fucking quiet that he has no status. He doesn't really talk to anyone, unless he's already friends with them.

So yes, it is all about your game. It's about how you act around the girl. Your behavior is what will make or break you.

Revamp, you need to get out of this weird fantasy world you're living in. Girls go for guys for personality, for love. Apparently YOU only go for girls with good looks. Personality means nothing to you and you know nothing about women's personalities. Nothing.

lol @ game

DATE AN INDIAN GIRL you fucking fucktard. There are some good-looking ones out there. I've seen them.

You know why you can't get laid? Because you hate yourself. You hate that are Indian. You hate Indian girls.

Well, guess what, Sherlock? The easiest way to get a girl is to go after ones that are MOST LIKE YOU.

Does that mean you can't try for "white girls?" No, but you are shunning the very girls that are most likely to want to be with you.

Stop making it your life's goal to date/fuck a white girl, and start opening up your mind a little, you infantile douche-nozzle.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
DATE AN INDIAN GIRL you fucking fucktard. There are some good-looking ones out there. I've seen them.

You know why you can't get laid? Because you hate yourself. You hate that are Indian. You hate Indian girls.

Well, guess what, Sherlock? The easiest way to get a girl is to go after ones that are MOST LIKE YOU.

Does that mean you can't try for "white girls?" No, but you are shunning the very girls that are most likely to want to be with you.

Stop making it your life's goal to date/fuck a white girl, and start opening up your mind a little, you infantile douche-nozzle.
go back to school

never did I say I exclusively go for White girls

in fact, don't have kids, we are phucked already, we don't want little phaggots that have no reading comprehension

and guess what, I will phuck girls who are White just to prove it, I prefer Latinas BUT NONE OF YOU SAD PIECE OF SH*T SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED SONS OF INBRED UGLY HOES PICKED UP ON THAT