• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is in your avatar?

georges

Staff member
nastyfalcon said:
Hey georges,

I think you are misunderstanding him. He was poaking fun at you because the way you structured your centence: "for me it is the hardcore cum guzzling and drinking whore Briana Banks sucking a cock that i dream to bang very hard one day ", it sounds like you are saying that you are dreaming of banging a cock that Briana is sucking.

thanks for making ideas clear.In fact i have misexpressed myself i wanted to say i want to bang Briana Banks hard

regards

georges:) ;)

Tachi said:
Mine's Amber Evans, and has been since I joined this board :) Gonna change it sooner or later.

Plz don't! I think you and Pimp Daddy have the best avatars here, although obviously, for different reasons, lol!

P.S Georges, despite your slip-up your English is still much, much better than my French...I think I'll be extra careful next time I use it, never know what I might say, lol! :D

georges

Staff member
Hi Parker:);)

Never worry for my english.I have 17 years of english (TOEIC and Business Economic Certificate of Cambridge Vantage level especially good mention)behind me + 12years of german (German european certificate of language especially good mention)and 22 years of russian.Sometimes i make mistakes like everybody.

regards

Georges;) :)

Last edited:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Love all the avatars,but one question:How did everyone get them?Is there a special way to install I don't know about?

Return To Castle Wolfenstein. Games and Babes the things I love........ :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
me it was a kind person who is a member here sopwithuk who made my avatar.

thanks again sopwithuk:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;) :)

parker said:
Plz don't! I think you and Pimp Daddy have the best avatars here, although obviously, for different reasons, lol!

T'anks parker! I agree that Pimp Daddy's avatar is the daddy! Still think I wanna change mine sometime though... but when I do, I guess I could make this current one available to anyone who wants it...? All in good time.

Mine is from the classic arcade game series Metal Slug. I used be be a pro at the game years ago.:)

JL3001

I dont know who belongs to these wonderful tits but please do tell me if you know your tits:hatsoff:

Cogito

georges

Staff member
very cute babes. to be honest i thaught that it was you freeones that were on the pic.

regards

georges;) :)