• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is in your avatar?

A friend

Angela White

Sweet, 42-28-36", curvy Voluptuous Magazine 2007 Model of the Year Angela White. I've been enjoying her work since she first started at age 18 in 2003 (and I rarely like 18 year-old models), and she continues to make my heart throb at age 25.

In many cases, there's just something about a woman, or two, that makes your heart race. I have so many hourglass women, thin, FFW and even a few BBWs that do it for me. In the case of Angela, there's nothing that just stands out alone. It's always been everything about her that comes together.

Just a total, classy beauty that has really been missing today, and too many people overlook. She's that type that people don't always put at a pedestal, but when one of your friends shows up with her on his arm, you think she's more beautiful than any model you've ever seen. Not the girl-next-door type, clearly a model, but the type that you look at and realize she's must more beautiful than the women in the media and even your most favorite of models.

And then you find a pic like I did, one that makes every part of your male being want to have her, and that's my avatar. One beyond beautiful brunette, bent over, looking back, looking curvy like no other, not bust, not rear, not profile, just everything.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Jo Garcia - Playboy's 2008 Cyber Girl of the Year.

More: