• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is in your avatar?

Q the Sheep...hehehe

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Teri Summers is in mine. I've had that pic since I first joined. I think it's time to update, but not anytime soon.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Afrika Bambaataa, one of the pioneers of Hip-hop.

Currently, the drop dead goregous Crissy Moran.....just llok at that ass.....oh my my my :nanner:

I guess I'm not understanding what an avatar is. I thought it was the picture under your name, but that isn't always consistent with the answers people are giving.

That's because you can change your avatar or signature whenever you want. It's fixed to your User I.D., though (and yes, an avatar IS the picture under your User I.D.). Old posts you make don't retain the avatar or signature you were using at the time you posted. FYI. :hatsoff:

greg said:
I guess I'm not understanding what an avatar is. I thought it was the picture under your name, but that isn't always consistent with the answers people are giving.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
D-rock said:
For a second I thought that might be you. I was like damn, om3ga looks cool looking. :1orglaugh

:rofl:

The Amazing Spiderman!!!!!!!!!!!! If not him, who else I could put up??? Ok, maybe X-man's Wolverine........ Cheers.......