• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is Brunette Model Lynn or Lynne ?

I am looking for information about a model who appeared in Club and Club International magazines (in the US) in the late 1990s. She was a brunette with long dark hair and very fair skin, identified as Lynn or Lynne in different pictorials and I think all the sets I saw were by Jack Harrison. One, in January 1998 Club International, she is in a Jack Harrison pictorial in a cafe with Sylvia / Silvia Saint and two men. In another set, she is first leaning out a window to two men and then they come in for sex. In another, she is in a shower with a blond guy.

I am looking for information about a model who appeared in Club and Club International magazines (in the US) in the late 1990s. She was a brunette with long dark hair and very fair skin, identified as Lynn or Lynne in different pictorials and I think all the sets I saw were by Jack Harrison. One, in January 1998 Club International, she is in a Jack Harrison pictorial in a cafe with Sylvia / Silvia Saint and two men. In another set, she is first leaning out a window to two men and then they come in for sex. In another, she is in a shower with a blond guy.

do you know where i can get the set of lynn and 2 guys ??