• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is a perfect 10 for you?

Sorta depends on what for...but if it was one girl for all of my needs....

This is my perfect 10. (Miss Hybrid:lovecoupl)

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
sasha grey for me. small tits, dark hair, piercing eyes, great pale skin, dark and alt. not to mention her sexual energy.

yum.

Jon S.

Banned
Well, in case you didn't know, though there are possibly a handful that might come close......there is but 1 woman who is AWESOME enough to meet Jon's VERY HIGH standards enough to reach the elusive "perfect 10" status. And that woman of course is none other than the one and only, the incomprable, Nikki Nova!!!!!!

Come on, like you didn't know! Ha ha ha! :D

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Though I would rate her higher than a 10, the only one for me would be the lovely Nikki Nova! Brains, class, AND beauty...the perfect combination!
Well, in case you didn't know, though there are possibly a handful that might come close......there is but 1 woman who is AWESOME enough to meet Jon's VERY HIGH standards enough to reach the elusive "perfect 10" status. And that woman of course is none other than the one and only, the incomprable, Nikki Nova!!!!!!

Come on, like you didn't know! Ha ha ha! :D

Repeat much?

:wtf:

(overrated, clap clap, clap clap clap, overrated, clap clap, clap clap clap, overrated, clap clap, clap clap clap)

Jon S.

Banned
Repeat much?

:wtf:

I was going to mention the fact that I had mentioned it wayyyyyy back in March, but I figured nobody would care, much less check! Ha ha ha!

Anyway, though it wasn't a verbatim repeat, I must admit that I did in fact repeat the same general idea. Touché :hatsoff: