• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who do you want to win the NBA championship?

haha lebron told his mom to sit her ass down!

Here'a big 'ol Fuck You to the Utah fans who are chanting "cancer" every time Derek Fisher touches the ball. The lack of humanity is truly beyond imagining.....

Here'a big 'ol Fuck You to the Utah fans who are chanting "cancer" every time Derek Fisher touches the ball. The lack of humanity is truly beyond imagining.....

Right on! That has to be the lowest type of sportsmanship by fans anywhere. I know New York fans are tough, but there is no class when you heckle an athlete who is going through this ordeal [eye cancer] with his young daughter. :mad: FUCK UTAH! :thefinger

Hey TommyD, who is that chick in your avatar? :confused:

Don't know who's playing and the entire sport of basketball should be outlawed.

Facetious

Moderated
[ . . the entire sport of basketball should be outlawed.
Why

I'd like to see Bryant get a ring without Shaq. I think that he's a good role model for basketball. Whatever he does in his personal life is his business.

I like the celtics as well.
I felt kind of bad for Le Bron (game 7).
He's got a hell of a long career ahead of him ;)

I really want to see the Celtics win. They really need to pick up their game during away games though.

As I said before, Boston all the way.

Kevin Garnett with his first ring, establishing him as one of the all time greats.

Utah fans have always sucked. Sir Charles, Mike, all the big stars of the 90s know that. They even cuss loudly behind the road team's bench, getting in the ears of the players. No class at all.

I see there are quite a few Spurs and Lakers haters running around here. Hehehe. That's what you get when you win 7 of the last 9 rings. It's fun. :D

Detroit will win it, but go tha Celtics. Paul Pierce is a legend.

I would like to see Boston and them only win it. I hate every other team in it and to be honest I dislike the Celtics too. I just think it would be nice to see KG,Allen and Paul get a ring before there careers are up. I'm still bitter about the Rockets going out AGAIN early. Lets hope Yao can bring my boys back. *cough cough* trade T-Mac!