• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who do you think is the hottest mean girl from the movie mean girls?

hottest mean girl (please pick just one)

• Lindsay Lohan

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Lacey Chabert

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Amanda Seyfried

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Rachel Mcadams

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think lacey looks better, but i would still have to pick lindsay...somethin about those redheads...

Rachel McAdams. She just has that thing about her that makes me want to fuck her brains out. The rest of the girls aint bad either, but Rachel does it for me most of all.

Lindsay for me. Lacey is hot too, but not too big of a fan of the others, since I prefer redheads and brunettes.

Lindsay in that movie. Now, not so much. She had a little extra poundage on her during the filming of Mean Girls that gave her some awesome curves.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Rachel is by far the hottest.

Can anyone explain to me why everyone thinks Lindsay Lohan is so hot? I see nothing special about her at all.

Cuz she'll jump on a dick or lick a cunt in two seconds flat and that's a fact?

Oh.. and she can also party hard. Lines of coke, bottles of expensive vodka.. all that and she hasnt fallen apart like Britney!

That's hardcore.

Plus dammit, she's always in the news. McAdams and the rest of the crew just ARENT. How can we whack off to something we never see? Good girls are for marrying. Bad girls are for those fantasies on the side. Real or otherwise.

Actually, Lacey's grandfather and mine were best friends, I used to see her on some holidays, and random times in the summer. We would hang out and do kid stuff, but this was years ago and she was party of 5 cute not mean girl amazing. I did see her about a year or so before mean girls came out at her grandfather's funeral. Thats the definition of bad timing.

Tina Fey.

Oh I'm sorry, was she not one of the answers? Then at the time of the movie, Lindsay; but now, not so much...

Lindsay - without a doubt. Went to see this at this movie by myself when it came out just to see her. Sat behind some cute teenage girl and jacked off to Lindsay and got cum in the girls hair in front of me. Cum was beautiful in her brunette hair! She had no idea :)