• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Jodie Foster.

And now that I am older AND WISER I can now see the light. It was wrong. Jodie isn't that hot.

When I was young I found an old mag that has Betty Paige in it.. She was a dreammm......:hit: Then I saw that little hottie Tinker Bell ... Seening her panties and in that short dress made my blood boil....:nanner:

Jodie Foster [when I was 12].

It's a good job I was the age I was back then as there is no excuse for such a choice as Jodie, not when there is like fifty billion women out there that outclass her in every way.

All of the original 'Charlie's Angels'.. except Kate Jackson (sorry Kate)

..and except Charlie

and also not Bosley

Lyndsey Wagner aka The Bionic Woman

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
I liked kate winslet when i was 12 okay i did not start getting into blondes and brunettes till i started reading my fathers playboys at 16 then it all wentdown hill from thier. I started likeing pam aderson carmen jenny and most of the good looking chicks in the wwf i liked sable for 4 years no lie.
And now it all brought me here too freeones.

andrea clarke, she was a model with Club Magazine in the UK. At the time we only had softcore stuff here; it wasn't until i got the internet some years later that i discovered she did hardcore in Europe with Private. After that i liked her even more!

I had a big crush on a female teacher when I was in high school. I used to fantasize about her a lot and did everything I could to be alone with her :1orglaugh

Cassie.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
My first crush was this girl named Heather, who I had some classes with in high school. God, she was so perfect. Well, except for the fact that she wouldn't go out with me. :dunno:

As far as celebrities that drove me bonkers?...Candace Cameron aka - DJ Tanner. Mmm mmm MMM!!!

Susana Hoffs of The Bangles. She has an amazing little body and the biggest eyes. It moved just thinking about her.