• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who can you not stop wanking over?

Vanessa Blue. More than ten years I ago I jerked off to her the first time and I still do it several times every week.

britlover

Closed Account
Sophie Dee as of late.

Great clal my good man. Truely Ryker is onto something, as I gotta say over the last year and a half I've looked up her stuff on the "we can't name it but we all sure-as-hell use them, of course" FlashVideo quality sites as of late. Plus even lookded over some of her Freeones.com links to pictorials, as well.

I always REALLY liked her cute little Welsh (although this Briton oddly enough calls herself English; perhaps for any unsuspecting Anglophiles out there who might be not too discerning with her accent?) accent and her glorious ass. I'm a sucker for any non-North American where I was born & raised here accent as well as a nice, supple bigger ass as well. But as I've made mention before, her and her fellow Briton who's even more experieanced in the industry whom we all know & love as Roxanne Hall are both PERFECT examples of nice dyed darker hair and bolt-on tit jobs done RIGHT (yes brighter caps for a reason) for a change. And while I've always personally loved Roxanne's mid '90s debut work as well with smaller tits, both her's and Sophie's plus Layla Jade (again a fellow Briton--I wonder what it is with gals on thay island who get near-perfect tit jobs. Any clues?) are just plain fixe examples of tit-jobs done to actually MUCH better imporve them. And agian I'm much more of an AssMan. Truely she is a beauty whom I plan to stroke it to hopefully for many more years to come (no pun truely intended).