• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are your favorite active squirters?

Check out the recent NA scene India Summer did with Danny Mountain. About 18 mins in she is riding him Cowgirl and we see from behind she doused him twice in about a 20 second span. It is AWESOME! He then fucked her doggie and you could see how shiny her left leg was from the squirting that ran down her leg. Very worth checking out - then again same can be said about all of her scenes

Anna Bell Peaks

Official Checked Star Member
I Damn Sure Hope I make it on this thread! I am an uncontrollable squirter and when I arrive on set for a new scene I literally give the producer and male talent my "squirt disclaimer" lol.
image.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/anna-bell-peaks said:
Anna Bell Peaks[/URL][/B], post: 8941944, member: 957957"]I Damn Sure Hope I make it on this thread! I am an uncontrollable squirter and when I arrive on set for a new scene I literally give the producer and male talent my "squirt disclaimer" lol.

^

We do need to get you to squirt over here!

Anna Bell Peaks is by far my favorite right now :) so you motherfuckers need to stop playin'! i love Anna Bell Peaks! seein' her squirt on immoral live will be a godsend! stop fuckin' with me and make it happen!!!