• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

Karina Hart lust still unrelenting ...

Indescribable: Karina Hart -- I don't see this lust subsiding anytime soon, the look, the hips, the thighs, the ass -- before we even talk about her breasts (which are complemented by everything else and are nothing without) -- but only time will tell if she takes over my all-time favorites.
It's been about 6 months, but my Karina Hart lust is still in overdrive. At least her media content is still proving to be erotic to an extreme.

A lot of people complain about her not doing hardcore. To date, she's only done one mammary intercourse (tit-fuck) and she has a seemingly fake intercourse segment in a new or forthcoming video. In all honesty, it's not that media that does it for me.

The lust starts with that pure womanly figure, fully clothed. Sometimes I don't even make it past that, because she doesn't even have to expose her wide hips, thick thighs or massive breasts. Her hourglass and those extreme curves are already fucking my eyes before then. All of her newer sets as they come out only continually reaffirm this, including this recent one I commented on here. At the same time, if she quit tomorrow, I wouldn't be bored, not for years (if ever).

At the other extreme, she takes penetration, orgasms and PoV to the ultimate perfection. She mounts dildos, plays with herself and moves her body in a way, especially with the camera (seems whomever she has at Score is "getting it right"), so I (the male viewer) are totally engaged. It's just as good, and possibly even better in many ways (especially if she would not be into it with a real, male penis), than watching hardcore. I don't think a woman should go hardcore if she can master such, and I believe Karina has. I could enjoy those vids forever.

In fact, I wish other models would take a hint. I don't expect nude models to every show their crotch or even insert if they don't want to. But if they are going to spread, do insertion, etc..., then why the hell not go the full PoV, "bounce around" and "virtual sex" type? I don't see how it changes any "respect" or is "more like sex" than already spreading and insertion. In fact, I know I'm not alone among some men when I say it's just as good (and, again, better if she wouldn't be as enthusiastic if it was a real, male member), so there's no need to do hardcore (and will satisfy some men, although some men are never satisfied, I will admit).

I still enjoy many of my other favorites. One I didn't mention is Devyn Devine because I'm not quite as obsessed with her as I am the woman she reminds me of, my wife. Anna Carlene aka Billie Bombs is another of the same body (and yet another Italian, like my wife) that is a newer discovery for myself.

Shay Laren is only getting more beautiful as well. In fact, one of her latest sets, which I posted here, is only making me wonder why she is not considered one of the absolute top glamour models on this board (she's my top, by far, although Jelena Jensen's slightly added width and perfect set of curves at the right angle does make me question sometimes). She seems to be getting more fanfare in the industry, but she still doesn't seem to be anywhere close to cracking the top 10 with most here. I hope I'm wrong though.

Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

I'm pretty high on this babe at the present!
:nanner:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

This Gisele (CamWithHer) / Love Gisele has got me seeing things, shes so hot! :eek:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

Been on a month-long Angel Rain binge. Good thing it's only June 1st!

Big Tit MILFs :D (see my avatar).