• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

Oh, several new, several continuing ...

I have several newer women I am obsessed with, as within the last 6 months or so ...

BBW: Laura Orsolya -- I always loved her, but I really only started going mega-nuts for her like I should have all along. DDF Scene 7696 is probably my favorite H/C scene that I've unloaded to the most.

Thinner: Domino -- my idea of Veronica Zemanova perfected with more, softer curves, love her period, hardcore, nude or fully dressed.

Indescribable: Karina Hart -- I don't see this lust subsiding anytime soon, the look, the hips, the thighs, the ass -- before we even talk about her breasts (which are complemented by everything else and are nothing without) -- but only time will tell if she takes over my all-time favorites.

Some of my continuing favorites ...

BBW: Maria Moore -- always a major, staple favorite of mine, hotter with every year, and I love how she fucks her husband.

Thinner: Shay Laren -- pure, thin, hourglass beauty, period, period and period

Fuller ... my staple (too many to list, but most notable) ...
- Chloe Vevrier -- it's not even fair to other women, she has the best bust, bubble butt and hourglass combo around, and a sweet looking brunette
- Devyn Devine -- reminds me of my wife, if I watch her -- especially her body move -- I'm a goner
- Kerry Marie -- could drop some gut as of late though, but her soft-core stuff makes me blast, hard, because that Greek-influence raven profile is killer
- The Nadine Jansen "gag" -- Dana Bean, Milena Velba, Sunny Wagner and, if she's with the other, "fuller" women, thinner Bettie Ballhaus, with Nadine herself

Indescribable: Britney Swallows -- totally ignoring the fact that she sucks your cock off, this mega-under-rated OCSM has an unreal 34D-24-38 body with a perfect brunette profile, sweet, sultry, devilish smile atop (that on its own is the ultimate of charms to me) of a perfect "D" bust, tiny mid-section fanging out to a bottom that every inch of my manhood wants to ram from behind because her tri-ass dimple set blow that extreme inflection/super-fang is the absolutely most beautiful I have ever, ever, ever seen in my entire life!

For all that think I'm a "breast man," if you lined up Britney Swallows next to all the women above, I think you'd be surprised to see not only who I pick, but what I did with her. I don't like "fuller" women because they have breasts, I only often choose "fuller" women because they overwhelmingly have the Curves I need! But you bottle up perfection like Britney Swallows, and you'll totally rethink the "type of woman" I go for. Her man must really have trouble doing the "Cum/chick trainer" stuff (although I'm sure that experience is unreal as well, if my wife's own prowess is any suggestion) because I'm programmed by God Herself to just wanna become one with those curves! ;)

Read ... my ... lips--er sig ...
"Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; but powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up the extremely curved hourglass centerpiece make me unload"

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

My penis

I have a pretty steady "favorites" group/list. . . they don't change very much, maybe just a bit in ranking, with an occassional newbie busting out onto the scene. It's sort of like the college top 25 rankings!:1orglaugh

towards the top of the list, right now my most popular selections are Naomi Russel and Jenny Hendrix! what can I say, I am an ass man!:D

A girl at my local grocery store. She's like the cutest thing ever.. I'm thinking of becoming a stalker. :D

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

This girl I work with. She's about 5'4, brown hair, cute as a button!!

For the past two days its been riley mason and Camryn Kiss both are incredibly hot and do some great stuff

Just somebody I know.