• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

I've had a real craving for some Neve Campbell lately. I'd love to have her wrap those gorgeous legs of hers around me while I plow away. :)

Meh, I've commented on her before. And I used to have a BIG huge-ass middle school-era rush on her and well into early high school, as well.

But as I've gotten posative rep for, as you'll see from the two films she's done nudity in, she is unfortunately not blessed with much in the ass or tit department. Her ass is of the flat pancake style, and her tits are saggy with weird placed and weird/odd looking nipples. I'm truely very sorry to cut down another human being, who is a fine enough actress and I wouldn't want any bad karma to come my way (if there is truely anything of that sort even out there), and I love that Canadian cutie's voice. Really I do.

But it's just that---well, see the two films in which she shows tits & ass off, and you're going to be sorely disappointed. She's still very attractive in the face, I'll give her that and nice hair & make-up and hairstyle usually, but she looks a whopping 90% much more attractive with her clothes on. If she worked out a lot and got implants and did some type of squats in order to tone a more nicer, supple ass then she'd have a KILLER body. No bullshit. Just my :2 cents:. Now that they're making more Scream movies and there is a possibility she might be back in demand again one day, I hope she can handle fame a bit better now. With just a bit more work, she chould really have a rockin' bod.

I've been looking at Kimmy Teen alot lately. Whimsy's sig piqued my interest and I haven't been able to stop looking. I sure hope she eventually makes the jump to hardcore.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

this beautiful little colombiana that i walk with and take the bus with each day after class/work.
white skin, beautiful angel face, great tits and incredible perfect ass.
personality is cute as hell too.
yes, i am obsessed with her, she aint gonna be easy.

I have too many obsessions at the moment. In no particular order: Isis Taylor, Kapri Styles, Lisa Ann, Rachel Starr, Jane Darling, and Kelly Divine. If the list gets any bigger, I might just have to amputate my right hand:yesyes: