• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

britlover

Closed Account
Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

:thumbsup: she freaking hot :thumbsup:

Holy shit! She's gorgeous! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyhow I've always been obsessed with the following:

A young Jamie Lee Curtis

The younger '90s and early '00s Pamela Anderson

Rebecca Lord

younger pre-implants Roxanne Hall

'90s Demi Moore

Molyl Ringwald (don't ask me why; I've always had a big nostalgic fanboy hard-on for the undisputed Queen of the Gingers since her Brat Pack days)

Kat Vixen (not a classically pretty internet paysite-based BBW amateur who is into the Swinging lifestyle with her husband, and yet her wonderful smile, big natural tits, rounder curvy ass and infectious grinning smile and laughs that show no mean-spiritedness or hate, have drawn me out to searching for her dozens upon dozens of photo galleries and movies for the last few years)

Faith Grant (if I had to pick a big-titted blonde with a nice, noticable twang in her voice, she would be it. Quite underrated actually)

Sharon Mitchell: When it comes to not conventional for the adult industry looking, soft-butch bi-sexual women, she is hands-down my favorite. I've always dreamed of being her boyfriend and/or fieance during her late '70s and early '80s hayday and being her only partner, save for women, that she would work with on camera. Don't know how many other men have had those eccentric fantasies. We lived in a nice three bedroom home in Van Nuys, by the way. Don't know why I'm saying this now *shrugs*

Nici Sterling: Got to love a nice lady with a refined English accent from Great Britain. She's been another favorite of mine for years.

A nice 'geek-chic' young lady from Canada named Seska, who isn't very popular, but I saw on HBO's Going Down on the Valley special's that used to air. She's a hottie. Love the glasses, pale skin and athletic/perk body type. Plus she loves to swallow cum with a smile and rich enthusiasm. "Well hello, new friend" is what I've dreamed about saying to her for the last three or so years. ;)

roronoa3000

Banned

Anyhow I've always been obsessed with the following:

A young Jamie Lee Curtis

The younger '90s and early '00s Pamela Anderson

Rebecca Lord

younger pre-implants Roxanne Hall

'90s Demi Moore

Molyl Ringwald (don't ask me why; I've always had a big nostalgic fanboy hard-on for the undisputed Queen of the Gingers since her Brat Pack days)

So I see you like living in the past.

britlover

Closed Account

So I see you like living in the past.

Actually yes, I'll admit it to a degree. But c'mon my friend! These are some seminal classic lovelies up there! :D Are you telling me some of them haven't done some truely delicious and classic nude scenes (such as Jamie) in they're day? And I also like modern girls as well that still shoot. Nina Hartly, for one, as well as Ashley Long (okay, she is retired, but still, he is a modern adult star), Layla Jade (again retired, but you get the idea), Alicia Rhodes, ect. Hope that helps. Also a lot of amateurs who's names escape me, although Wifey of Wifey's World fame is one I can name off the top of my head.

britlover

Closed Account

normally not my type, but She's really captured my attention.
http://www.boobs-4u.com/boobs_619_kn/index2.htm?1834816

And she just captured mine now when I clicked on her photo spread there. Can anyone properly ID her? She looks rather Eastern European to me (for some reason or another). Very nice find there, Cap. Obvious. Enjoy some positive rep from me now! :thumbsup:

And she just captured mine now when I clicked on her photo spread there. Can anyone properly ID her? She looks rather Eastern European to me (for some reason or another). Very nice find there, Cap. Obvious. Enjoy some positive rep from me now! :thumbsup:

Nice tits. I would like to know who she is also.

I'm Also Obsessed With The Girls From MILFNEXTDOOR Those Girls Are Freaken Hot!!!!