• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are you obsessed with at the moment? / Who are you really into right now?

Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

sc_30015_04_10.jpg

Liza Rowe

Re: Who are you obsessed with at the moment?

Laurene Landon. It's crazy. I thought I'd be typing about [NOBABE]Sybil Danning[/NOBABE], but just recently it went into this woman. It started with Hundra. Now I've seen her previously in the 2 Maniac Cop movies and Armed Response, where she had really memorable roles. You know, an interesting actress. She doesn't do nudity, only did it once, and just because she felt [NOBABE]the body[/NOBABE] double didn't look like her. Interesting acting in that she is kind of a wildcat. When you hear her talk, it sounds exactly like her, she's her own character basically. Kind of quirky, really interesting, lovely woman for sure. She insists on doing her own stunts, I'm learning about her through video and audio interviews. Really sad about her parents dying, essentially halting her career from 1990 to the early 2000s. But she came back, with bigger boobs, or how she calls them, plastic explosives. I haven't seen her return work, yet. Upcoming is Samurai Cop 2, I'm so excited about that movie, it's killing me to wait. Even before learning about her, I was super excited, and now that I have learned about her, it just gets me more giddy! I do think me getting on her is similar to [NOBABE]Sybil Danning,[/NOBABE] beautiful blondes that kick ass in their own ways and they have their own interesting lives.