• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Are the TOUGHEST Athletets?

• Baseball

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Basketball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hockey

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Soccer

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

JayJohn85

Banned

Though I have wondered why a hybrid sport event hasnt occured....Yea sure they are radically different games in certain aspects but still isnt impossible and would be rather interesting.

Take for example Gaelic football and AFL australian rules football......Ireland plays Austrialia and oftens does quite well all things considered.....Its being an amateur sport in my country whereas its professional, AFL that is in Austrialia. Man they dont like it when we win lmfao.

American football. You have pros that walk themselves off the field with broken legs and torn up knees. And if they can walk and its an upper body injury, they still play

All you idiots that talk shit cuz they wear pads, I'd like to see you strap on the pads and take on ANY NFL linebacker.

American football. You have pros that walk themselves off the field with broken legs and torn up knees. And if they can walk and its an upper body injury, they still play

All you idiots that talk shit cuz they wear pads, I'd like to see you strap on the pads and take on ANY NFL linebacker.

Those fat fuckers? Wonder why they all skip mini camp, because linebackers are the most pathetic "athletes" on the planet. Like I said before on this forum, if I was 6'-4", about 240-50lbs, I'd easily be an NFL linebacker.

JayJohn85

Banned

Boohoo.....The key words here was: Rugby players of which I am not one. Still, NFL's linebackers wear padding and protective gear whereas Rugby guys dont, You may want to take some time to think about why the gear is called that.......Refer to bold writing above^

Oh and if I was a big mofo and actually played Rugby hence on that level of fitness I would take you up on that. In fact probably the very reason why a hybrid event has never occured is afraid of fucking up their image.

My vote goes to that Canadian ice skater chick that won a bronze medal 2 days after her mother died of a heart attack. :hatsoff:

joannie rochette

joannie-rochette-2009-3-29-19-31-22.jpg