• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Are the TOUGHEST Athletets?

• Baseball

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Basketball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Football

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Hockey

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Soccer

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

habo9

Banned
None of them are tough , yr padded up in hockey and American Football plus they wear tights , we call that gay over here , theres nothin tough about that.......:tongue:

The closest games we have in Scotland are shinty & rugby , real mens games , no padding just brutality , now they are proper tough :thumbsup::rofl:

Hockey by far. Those guys go out there everyday and beat the shit out of each other, lose teeth, break noses, etc. I wish rugby was a selection, now that would be the easy winner.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Hockey, of course

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I would say Hockey first because if you take a stick to the face and get cut. You pretty much go into the locker room, get stiched up, and get back out on the ice. However soccer has some pretty tough athletes as well, they don't stop play when someone gets hurt, or do they still have injury time at the end of the game for that?

No golf?? What other game is there that you have to yell out to make sure no one else gets hurt? People could die and get fucked up on the green if there was no loud warnings!

My vote goes to that Canadian ice skater chick that won a bronze medal 2 days after her mother died of a heart attack. :hatsoff:

skill level :dunno:
endurance :dunno:

Define what you mean by 'tough'? :)

I'd say both of those. I think I heard that hockey players suffer the most concusions, but football is right there as well. Just look at Troy Aikman and Steve Young; those guys probably have brain damage. I've had at least one concusion before as well playing hockey and they aren't fun. Serious shit too.

Lacrosse players are tough as are rugby. But, if I had to pick one pro team to back me in a brawl I would probably take an NHL team.

athletets?!? :dunno:

Whoops! :D

JayJohn85

Banned
Rugby is top they dont wear all that padding shit nuff said.....Dont care how big the fridge is or whoever.........A new zealand all black would run them over.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's hockey players. they play through injuries that keep football, baseball and basketball players out for weeks.