• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who are the best athletes?

• Total voters
Putting specific sports to one side, I'd have to say in terms of raw and demonstrated athletic/sporting ability: those of African descent.

This is a very broad brushstroke, I admit, but you can't compare baseball to hockey in terms of the athletic ability of its players. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Or, as'Bad MuthaFucka' Jules said in Pulp Fiction :

"(it) ain't the same fucking ball park. It ain't the same league. It ain't even the same fucking sport."

Let's look at those that most excel at the sports listed above.

By and large, they ain't gingery haired Irish guys ......

Google Carolina Kluft.

Mayhem

Banned
Why is this a thread fail? Are you disappointed that so many picked Other?

Anyway, I think it's a good topic. :clap:

Why is this a thread fail? Are you disappointed that so many picked Other?

Anyway, I think it's a good topic. :clap:

Just another decent thread (I think, at least) that got little response. Considering how many athletes/athlete fans we have on this forum I thought it would have gathered more of a response.

Swedish.

The land of Anders and L3ggy.

This is not persuasive. (although she is freakishly awesome, athletically)

I'm like half Swede, damnit, I resent that comment. :mad:

To be honest (aside from from leggy and anders being lame asses), Carolina kicked the shit out of any "sista" anywhere. And whatsherface was one of the best in the jumps thingy in track (someone refresh my memory her name...she was sexy and her dad was an NHL star?)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I'm like half Swede, damnit, I resent that comment. :mad:

To be honest (aside from from leggy and anders being lame asses), Carolina kicked the shit out of any "sista" anywhere. And whatsherface was one of the best in the jumps thingy in track (someone refresh my memory her name...she was sexy and her dad was an NHL star?)

Joyclyn thingy??? Long nails?

Half Swedish .... lol .. that's like being half gay :D

IMO LeBron James is the best athlete. His speed, power, quickness and leaping ability puts him head & shoulders above anyone else.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Wrestlers.

Decathlonians :
100 metres
Long jump
Shot put
High jump
400 metres
110 metres hurdles
Discus throw
Pole vault
Javelin throw
1500 metres

The best athlete on the planet is a basketball player. Of the popular sports, American Football probably produces the beat athletes. Look at guys like Mario Williams, Vernon Davis. They possess everything you need to be an elite athlete. Power, speed, hand eye, endurance, balance, vision, strength, etc. NFL players are fast and strong as fuck. I dunno.,

You could make a strong case for mma fighters too. There's a video of GSP completely wearing out George LaRoque in the octagon and he wasn't even trying.

I guess different sports require different types of athleticism.