D dick van cock Closed Account Apr 29, 2007 #102 I'm more of an actor than an athlete, but neither is my profession...
Smittmaestro Center of the fothermucking universe Apr 29, 2007 #107 Hmm, neither an actor or athlete... Professional wrestler? -cs™
D dick van cock Closed Account Apr 29, 2007 #109 Smitty said: Hmm, neither an actor or athlete... Professional wrestler? -cs™ Click to expand... No! I acted once and I am known to be an avid fan of a particular sport, but my line of work is completely different.
Smitty said: Hmm, neither an actor or athlete... Professional wrestler? -cs™ Click to expand... No! I acted once and I am known to be an avid fan of a particular sport, but my line of work is completely different.
Smittmaestro Center of the fothermucking universe Apr 29, 2007 #111 Smitty said: Hmm, neither an actor or athlete... Professional wrestler? Click to expand... -cs™
D dick van cock Closed Account Apr 29, 2007 #115 Neither Clinton nor Arnie. I have one biographical detail in common with Schwarzenegger.
Smittmaestro Center of the fothermucking universe Apr 29, 2007 #116 Jesse Ventura They were both in Predator... -cs™