• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whitney Stevens

I'm not seeing it myself man.

I do see it a little, particularly in the eyes and her smile. And though Lacey has grown an impressive set of titties, Whitney is easily twice as big. I think the only way to truly compare would be to see them both in an extended lesbian session. :eek:

I saw Whitney today at the AVN Expo here in Vegas and WOW!! She is cuter & sexier in person!! I will upload photos I took of her as soon as I get a chance.

I see a slight match between her and Lacey Chabert as well... though it´s not like you wouldn´t be able to tell them apart LOL

Well I prefer Whitney though, she has that mixture of Cute and Naughty...

But I wouldn´t mind the aformentioned Lesbian Scene to compare the two of them... Though I´m not into lesbian scenes that much. (but maybe Mandingo could join in ;-) )

jod0565

Member, you member...
Dunno what to think of this "Freaks of Cock" site. I mean, that's clearly a big old FAKE dick, and pumping out fake jizz in the money shot. Oh well, it's Whitney so it goes on the hard drive. :dunno:
I have to say, it's because of that description that nothing from there goes on my hard drive. lol. I even made a thread of this a while back...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=78773

Ah damn.. i also saw some vids of her.. She is very very hot..