• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHITNEY HOUSTON Dead at 48

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Only surprised that she lived this long. God givs you talent then you go out of the way to fuck up your blessed life. Just another on that long list.

Well, Bobby Brown's work is done here. Her destroyed her career by getting into a life of drug abuse. Yet she's the one who dies? God has real fucking sense of humor. :mad:

Having said this, her singing always gave me headaches. Especially "I Will Always Love You." And one of the worst movies of all time IMO is "The Bodyguard." :twocents:

Yeah, cause Bobby "forced" her to keep doing coke for all these years...he "forced" her to snort up each bump, right? There was a gun to her head every time, right? Fucking please. Did you even watch the interview she did years ago where she flat out said that her and Bobby were the "same"? Fucking really? Don't fucking throw this off onto someone else. Don't fucking blame someone else, even though I know it's the "kosher" thing to do these days...."oh....it's not MY fault, I HAVE NO CHOICE OR DECISION MAKING PROCESS"....FUCK that...she knew what she was doing, and she fucking killed herself.

Fuck Whitney. She was given a gift. She killed herself. Fuck that bitch. :)

Meh, crackheads die every day. She at one time had a great voice. Her music sucked, good thing I don't listen to regular radio anymore.

georges

Staff member
may she rip

RIP to her, 48 is way too young to die.

I would't say I was a fan but she do deserves some respect.

Facetious

Moderated
Rethinking the departure of Ms. Houston, it might have been a gift.
Really, the woman was severely chemical dependent, she began to take on a haggard appearance (at such a relatively young age), she was living a life of shame and humiliation and above all, she could no longer perform.

It's over... She no longer suffers.

Facetious

Moderated
Yeah, cause Bobby "forced" her to keep doing coke for all these years...he "forced" her to snort up each bump, right? There was a gun to her head every time, right? Fucking please. Did you even watch the interview she did years ago where she flat out said that her and Bobby were the "same"? Fucking really? Don't fucking throw this off onto someone else. Don't fucking blame someone else, even though I know it's the "kosher" thing to do these days...."oh....it's not MY fault, I HAVE NO CHOICE OR DECISION MAKING PROCESS"....FUCK that...she knew what she was doing, and she fucking killed herself.

Fuck Whitney. She was given a gift. She killed herself. Fuck that bitch. :)

Face it, fame and success has a tendency to change people for the worse, as such, bad judgement usually ensues.
What are your top ten favorite bands... are all members drug free? :D... 8-P

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I wasn't a fan of hers,but she had a great voice though.But I guess it was coming to her as she was
well on the slippery slope.Some folks make it and others just can't :dunno:

I remember when I was in college watching the "I wanna dance with somebody" video. I had such a crush on her - it never left.

I'm not sure what her mental state was or if she was happy or not. I do think she left the world a happier place for her being here.

I remember how bummed I was when John Belushi died. Then, as I got older and reflected back, I realized most of those Hollywood actors and singers had the world by the tail. They could go anywhere, buy most anything, and live a pretty darn comfortable life compared to the people who bought their movies, their music, etc. Yet, one right after the other they continue down the same road of drugs and alcohol of those before them who died, thinking "I know what I'm doing, it won't happen to me." Uh-huh!