• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

White Girls Trapped in a Black Woman's Body

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
If I met Kim Kardashian and didn't know who she was, my first guess would be that she's Hispanic.

She's Armenian.

& OP I get what your saying but I don't know if thats fair to word it the way you have. White women are perfectly capable of having just as sexy curves as any other race.(I would know :) )It's kind of like if I would have said 'a guy with a huge dick is trapped in a black mans body' see? White guys can have big dicks too...:dunno:

lezbn

Banned

jasonk282

Banned

Hey dipshit, I LOVE thick women, inface girls like Jada, Flower, Brandy taylor are actually my favorite type. my wife is thick 5'4' 36D 170, But to suggest that they should have been born black is INSANE. They are white and white women have also had curves, ever hear of Marylin Monroe size 14. It's the stupid media and celbs that make girls think they have to be size a single digit size. It's not my fault that people have not responded to your thread in one day and you have to massive send out 5 post in a matter of 20 minutes and one bumpon the same day.

lezbn

Banned
Hey dipshit, I LOVE thick women, inface girls like Jada, Flower, Brandy taylor are actually my favorite type. my wife is thick 5'4' 36D 170, But to suggest that they should have been born black is INSANE. They are white and white women have also had curves, ever hear of Marylin Monroe size 14. It's the stupid media and celbs that make girls think they have to be size a single digit size. It's not my fault that people have not responded to your thread in one day and you have to massive send out 5 post in a matter of 20 minutes and one bumpon the same day.

Dipshit? Me! Your wife sounds hot... lets see some pics! I bet the inside of her pussy is black (not pink) lol....

Lighten up dude! It is a figure of speach! Read the freakin PAWG thread... You will similar types of references to thick white girls similar to the title of mine..

LOL......Dipshit!!! haha..

lezbn is a troll. ;)

All the hot white girls I know are HOT, THICK, beautiful women. (There are a lot of trolls on the Internet...:Flame::Flame::Flame:)

lezbn

Banned
Mods are slipping letting this one go so long

Everyone loves this thread!!!

Lol I have not ever seen so many random posts of how people hate a thread! Lol.... And guys like this tool keep posting!

If this thread should have been closed, why did u post to it butt head?

3 pages worth of posts in 3 days! Is that a freeones record?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
Paint it black. :sleep:

Everyone loves this thread!!!

Lol I have not ever seen so many random posts of how people hate a thread! Lol.... And guys like this tool keep posting!

If this thread should have been closed, why did u post to it butt head?

Calling people butt heads is not very nice, especially considering at whom you aimed it. Also, neg repping me for a simple remark, without at least having the common decency to first ask me what was meant by it, is indicative of thinking you can lord, or should I say lez, it over the people of this community.

if you cannot talk to people on this board without resorting to sarcasm and pettiness, I suggest you slither off to another forum. Either that, or spend some time learning about some of the people you are so casually dissing.

You have earned neg rep from me.

Congratulations, you are my first. You must know how seriously pissed off I am right now to have done that.