• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

While I was gone...

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I never let Sam bother me. I say salute. This is just a messageboard after all I mean fuck.:1orglaugh

Well, considering that Ike is a "content" something or other, let me ask you something, between sitting on a computer writting and talking to a bunch of pervs or filming/fucking some hot chicks what would you guys choose?

Yup, the guy's probably busy doing something some of us wish we could be doing too.....

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
For fuck's sake, you can talk about banned members and the reasons now. There are no fucking rules here apart from copyright laws.

so sue me, cunt-face

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Even those have been compromised - tube site posting is allowed.

:facepalm:
I was quoting A-Ry's earlier post without the quote bubble. It was kind of a copyright jok- No, fuck it, I give up. If you explain it it just aint funny. I'm gonna go knock up a pair of twin sister and watch them fight over which one gets to keep me around to have the baby.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1036087/femdom_shoes_and_trample.html

:dunno:

I was quoting A-Ry's earlier post without the quote bubble. It was kind of a copyright jok- No, fuck it, I give up. If you explain it it just aint funny. I'm gonna go knock up a pair of twin sister and watch them fight over which one gets to keep me around to have the baby.

When you do, keep this in mind: you're getting my sloppy seconds, and the kids are actually mine.