• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

While doing a little yard work yesterday...

..because spring is here it was time to break out the weed trimmer. This was the first start of the year and I knew it was gonna need a good yank or two to get it started. I felt the branches of a nearby plum tree poking me in the back but thought nothing of it.

So I yank on the weed trimmer cord and my hand flies back behind me and immediately I knew something wasn’t right and I pulled my hand back in front of me, yep in all it’s glory a branch had impaled itself into the top of my hand about an eighth of an inch deep. I look at it and where it entered is blue but very little blood oozing. I yank the branch out and hopefully I got it all but after about 4 hours I can hardly make a fist and it is swelling. A nice little puncture wound is showing. I could have used an ice pick and it wouldn’t have been any worse.
I’m thinking I may be getting this checked out this afternoon.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
You managed to knock your hand hard enough to drive a piece of wood into it?

Remind me not to talk trash at you in person. :)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Don't worry, your hand will come back to life in three days. Put some palma christi on it, also works well on burns. You're welcome.

maui.jpg

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Joey Diaz is so funny. He's a regular at The Comedy Store on Sunset and has a hilarious podcast. Here's a great clip where he talks about pimping out his make sidekick in prison.

Yard work can be very hazardous. I got a paper cut once pulling dollars from my wallet to pay the landscaper.

But seriously Blue, I'm not some mamby pamby panzy that's scared to get dirty. I love being outdoors working with my hands. Its almost therapudic. In fact, I do almost all of my yard work except cut the grass. Due to my super bad allergies I have to pay someone to do that. If I cut it I'm messed up for days. So many days that by the time I start feeling better the grass needs cut again. Can't really afford to pay someone to do it but I guess you can't put a price on not feeling miserable.

Hope your hand is healing well. ;)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Dude's turning into a plant person. This is gonna be cool.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I would have passed out the second I saw my own blood. You're a better man than I, Gunga Din.

The thing hardly bled ( isn’t that the characteristic of a puncture wound?) when it happened but is healing nicely. A little sore but swelling has gone down and I can almost move it like normal. No redness. The amputation that I was certain was imminent on Saturday seems to have been averted.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
The thing hardly bled ( isn’t that the characteristic of a puncture wound?) when it happened but is healing nicely. A little sore but swelling has gone down and I can almost move it like normal. No redness. The amputation that I was certain was imminent on Saturday seems to have been averted.

Unless something is blocking you from bleeding. If you turn into a plant person, I call dibs on your internet history.