• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which WWE Diva...

i haven't been watching WWE since 2000 :p

antmitch

Banned
Lita looks like she can take on 5 guys at once, looking like she could be a queen at facials .

Mickie James seems like she would be a wild one in bed , great to let her take charge and control.

Melina looks like she is a HO, I think Dave Batista tapped it I think durring that little segment they had together.

Trish Stratus knows her way around the block I'm guessing looking she can fuck pretty good.

I bet Trish would be the easiest to put out, but my dream fuck would be Stacy Kiebler, goddamn imagine those legs wrapped around you as you bang her.

How could you all forget Steph?

She is soooo fuckin' hot, that she melts butter, and even got Trips to become a dad, with his flaccid wang.

When, (not if guys), she poses for Playboy... Biggest Issue Ever!!!

Hey is there any guy out there that wouldn't cream her tities, married or not?

Kire said:
Do you think Fucks the best? I'll run down my list.

Torrie- Obviously a complete slut. Has no talents in the ring. Has posed for playboy twice now, and is married to Kidman. I'd bet she is good.

Mickie-Has posed nude before with fingers in her pussy. She is very busty with her recent new set of tits. Is engaged to Kenny of the Spirit Squad.

Lita- Rumor has it, when she was traveling to be trained, she would have gangbangs with men for free training, and even took a load of piss in the face. Probibley the nastiest in terms of anal, toys, and gb stuff.

Trish- Incredible body with lots of curves. She knows how to use them too, being a former fitness model. Seems like she would give great head, has the lips for it. Great ass for fucking also..

You make your choice. Trish is my choice
torrie is NOT a slut. and as far as the lita thing, god i wish people would stop believing that garbage. but, my only point is....my torrie is not a slut. she has been married for quite some time now. she is NOT a slut. in fact, trish might relish being called that. i hear she likes the truth. torrie is not a slut. get your facts right.

ThatRedWing said:
Alright how 'bout some old school, Misty Blue Simmes, Woman and Medusa
woman? yes. now thats more like it. medusa had a nice rack, but woman...ohhh. you get rep for mentioning woman.

does anybody else totally disagree with everything in this thread?

why would all wwe divas be huge sluts??

trish dosent even pose nude so regardless of how good or bad she may be in the bedroom, how the hell would we know?

torrie, because she posed for playboy twice is labeled a slut?
lita has rumors flying around her... remember... RUMORS

and because mickie or melina are depicted as "easy" for lack of a better term on t.v, they also gain a slutty label.

my thoughts are that, probably 95% of the women in wwe are probably actualy quite decent human beings who probably seek a serious relationship like most of us do, not throwing themselves at any available piece of meat.

i dont know, just my 2 cents

juballs said:
does anybody else totally disagree with everything in this thread?

why would all wwe divas be huge sluts??

trish dosent even pose nude so regardless of how good or bad she may be in the bedroom, how the hell would we know?

torrie, because she posed for playboy twice is labeled a slut?
lita has rumors flying around her... remember... RUMORS

and because mickie or melina are depicted as "easy" for lack of a better term on t.v, they also gain a slutty label.

my thoughts are that, probably 95% of the women in wwe are probably actualy quite decent human beings who probably seek a serious relationship like most of us do, not throwing themselves at any available piece of meat.

i dont know, just my 2 cents

Good point.:cool:

i 'll go for fucking sable/........ and trish stratus is the hottest diva in the whole divas you gotta admitt that...... and the fuck is she dont want her body exposed in the net....

she has refused to playboy many times ...... welll i think her body will feel like a paradise