• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which wrestling babe do you think.............

1. has the most biggest and sexiest tits?

2. is the most fittest/sexiest looking?

3. the most ugly looking one?

In my view, it is as follows:

1. Madusa (from WCW) (her tits were just too hot!)

2. Kimberley (from WCW)/Trish Stratus (from WWF): Joint best

3. Rhonda Singh (from WCW). She made a few appearances on WCW a while ago (proper sick!)

What are your views on this?

member20672

Closed Account
1. Torrie Wilson, with Trish in a close second.

2. Without a shadow of a doubt Stacy Keibler.

3. Each diva carries their own beauty, so I don't think of any of them as ugly...but Jazz would be ranked lowest on my list.

I think you got the right one americanharley!

member20672

Closed Account
********** said:
Wonderful to hear you say that, my Arizonan friend. Is Arizonan a word?

Fox
Yeah, that and Arizonian. They both mean the same. Of course you could always just go with, Wildcat.(Go UofA)

********** said:
(3) I refuse to answer this question; women aren't "ugly", ever, but questions like that are. I don't really have a least favourite anyway, but I was never into Molly Holly.Fox

Wrong! How can you say women can’t be ugly? Anyone can be ugly in some peoples view. Just as some men can be ugly, so can women but we all have different views on who is and isn’t ugly.

gtz101 said:
Wrong! How can you say women can’t be ugly? Anyone can be ugly in some peoples view. Just as some men can be ugly, so can women but we all have different views on who is and isn’t ugly.
search the board my friend we had a long debate on this.... basically nobody is ugly, sure you may find them unattractive, but dont go out and say.... damn that bitch is ugly.... instead say that you may not find her attractive...

its just the way you use your words

gtz101 said:
1. has the most biggest and sexiest tits?

2. is the most fittest/sexiest looking?

3. the most ugly looking one?

What are your views on this?

Miss Elizabeth - both WCW/WWE (reason must be she was the first one I had a thing for)

Amy Weber - to short a lived career with WWE (always liked her)

Even though I don't called anybody ugly as I usually find beauty somewhere in a woman....my choice would be Mae Young.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
1. Trish (but Sharmell looks fine too)
2. I cant decide between Torrie Wilson & Stacy Keibler
3. I agree with poggy 100% - when I see Mae Young undress, I cringe (true car-crash TV)

I've had a thing for Ashley Massaro lately. Good looks, great body, and athletic enough to handle herself in the ring. But the thing I like most about her... it's the way she walks down the aisle. IMO, she has the sexiest walk out of all the divas. She needs a theme though, otherwise she'll go the way of Miss Jackie.