• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which superhero would you want to be?

georges

Staff member
The Punisher because he punishes criminals efficiently and very violentely.

"can mr.fantastic stretch his whole body? like even his..."

haha. gotta love Mallrats.

after seeing an ad for X3, I got me thinking about this.

i'd want kitty pryde's powers. she has the power to like demolecularize her body, so she can pass through any solid object.

but it would be kinda funky. like you could walk into a bank vault, but how would you get the money out? and also, how come she doesn't lose her clothes when she walks through walls? that'd be kinda hot. heh.

i'd eventually get bored and try to pas through the earth. which makes me wonder, how would that work? would you fall through to the other side, and then upon returning to solid state, crash into the ground at terminal velocity? or would gravity make you float into the center of the earth where you'd die from lava, or get stuck inside of a rock? either way, i'd probably still do it, just to see.

calpoon said:
but it would be kinda funky. like you could walk into a bank vault, but how would you get the money out? and also, how come she doesn't lose her clothes when she walks through walls? that'd be kinda hot. heh.

i'd eventually get bored and try to pas through the earth. which makes me wonder, how would that work? would you fall through to the other side, and then upon returning to solid state, crash into the ground at terminal velocity? or would gravity make you float into the center of the earth where you'd die from lava, or get stuck inside of a rock? either way, i'd probably still do it, just to see.

Geek Moment : Kitty can "phase" extra weight beyond her own body mass. I recall an early issue with her where she was showing Profesor X she could carry a full duffel bag with her as she phased. It would be difficult to pass very far into the Earth, simply because she would have to have significant momemtum to pass more than a few feet into the ground.

For more about Kitty's (aka Shadowcat) powers : http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/shadowcat.htm

I'm not into US comics, more into Japanese mangas so i wiould say Ikki (aka Phoenix in Knights Of The Zodiac/Saint Seiya)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Pah to conventional superheroes.

I'd be Bernard, from Bernard's Watch.
Once I could stop time, I'd go around robbing up everybody's possessions and live a life of lazy luxury, or something else more moral maybe.