• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Sports Team Has The Most Annoying Fans

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I grew up a hockey fan all my life since I could skate at age 2, and by far the most annoying sports fan I have ever encountered are the Montreal Canadians fans. They come by the bus loads to Boston, a few years ago they booed the American National anthem up in Montreal and the next game back in Boston we stood up and applauded the singing of the Canadian national anthem. They also do that very annoying soccer/football cheer that "Oh Lay Oh Lay Oh Lay" chant. So FO's folks which team has the most annoying fans.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
^ I'll go one step farther and say every Canadian hockey fan. We are so damn obnoxious when it comes to hockey. Doesn't matter if you're talking about a NHL team, the national team, the junior team... If they like them and you don't, it automatically means you are dumber than afterbirth.

(Of course, if you are Canadian and don't like the Canucks you should have been aborted. Unless you're hot.)

Ok I like Montreal and I'm not like that its just the fans in Quebec that are like that it seems. I dislike some Toronto Maple leaf fans though I have met some nice ones as well.

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
You will probably find this funny Luke cause I've heard Bostonians feel the same way; New York based Redsox fans are fucking idiots.

^ I'll go one step farther and say every Canadian hockey fan. We are so damn obnoxious when it comes to hockey. Doesn't matter if you're talking about a NHL team, the national team, the junior team... If they like them and you don't, it automatically means you are dumber than afterbirth.

(Of course, if you are Canadian and don't like the Canucks you should have been aborted. Unless you're hot.)

I don't think I'm an annoying hockey fan.

So I get to live though its not like I dislike them I just am not that huge a fan of them.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I don't think I'm an annoying hockey fan.

So I get to live though its not like I dislike them I just am not that huge a fan of them.

But how can you not like the Canucks? They're dandy!

You probably know better than I do how annoying hockey fans can be if they cheer for a different team. I have to put up with Calgary and Edmonton fans bitching about how they're better cause they've won the Cup twenty years ago and how they're future is so bright cause they've been bombing for years. It's really annoying. At least Maple Leaf fans know that their team sucks. Edmonton and (expecially) Calgary fans are living in denial.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Pros:
Toronto Blue Jays: They only go to the games to eat raw fish.
Pittsburgh Steelers: Go Bradshaw!!!! Oh...he retired??
Philadelphia Flyers: Tough? It ain't the Seventies, pals!
Los Angeles Lakers: NBA championships, celebrities...why won't Jack Nicholson just stick to golf?
College:
Ohio State Buckeyes: They are a bunch of overrated slouches. Their fans are retarded...I mean, intellectually challenged.
The SEC, football: They are a bunch of overrated slouches. Their fans drink moonshine and have sex with their cousins.
The ACC, basketball: They are a bunch of overrated slouches. The schools who recruit players here should be burned to the ground using really expensive napalm.
Duke University, Notre Dame, and other strong lacrosse schools: They are overrated slouches who insist on providing money for secondary sports, because most of their primary sports teams suck. Except for Duke basketball--which is endorsed by Satan.

Shifty

O.G.
For the record, I don't actually feel this way. I just find this funny.

EDIT: Do not post images mid thread. Link them.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I grew up a hockey fan all my life since I could skate at age 2, and by far the most annoying sports fan I have ever encountered are the Montreal Canadians fans. They come by the bus loads to Boston, a few years ago they booed the American National anthem up in Montreal and the next game back in Boston we stood up and applauded the singing of the Canadian national anthem. They also do that very annoying soccer/football cheer that "Oh Lay Oh Lay Oh Lay" chant. So FO's folks which team has the most annoying fans.

Yeah Habs, Flyers, Devils, Rangers, Ravens, Browns, Bungles and WVU...

But they are the teams that I cannot stand. I will agree us Stiller fans are pretty annoying and quite fair weather as well.

Fans of the Steelers and New York Yankees.

A close second to the fans of the Boston Red Sox and Dallas Cowboys

Well when you get 6 Super Bowl victories you can be annoying also....Here we go Steelers...

4 SB victories. the last 2 don't count cause of the bad refereeing

Maybe in your book. But according to the NFL we got 6...bitch to them about it.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit