• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Sports Team Has The Most Annoying Fans

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Chicago Cubs fans - especially ones who became "fans" simply because they were available on cable. The ones who root for the team because of their awesomeness, but literally have no idea of their history (quiz a faraway Cubs fan about Tinkers to Evers to Chance or the Homer in the Gloamin' and enjoy the blank look). Oh, and guess what - they haven't won a championship because of a goat, black cat or Bartman - team management can be thanked in a large part for that (hey, how did the Brock trade work out for you guys?).
Yankees fans - wow, you can win because your owners have a lot of money. So what? And, again, few know and appreciate the team's history.
Philly fans - thugs.

Definitely Yankee fans.

Philadelphia Phillies fans finish second.

In college sports it's USC Trojan football fans. I know because I have to live among them. You think Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan fans are arrogant? You've never met a USC fan. They blow those 3 away.

I am one, so I can say this.

Wrestling Fans. It may not be a real sport, and it may not be a team.

But go to an indy show and you have, without fail, every time. Someone who thinks they can cross the barricade and grab the wrestlers or throw things during the match. Or throw something other than streamers at the wrestlers. Like bottles.

They are about the most inconsiderate jackasses I've ever seen sometimes.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
The majority of Chelsea fans that I've met are quite the most neanderthal wankers that I've ever come across. I hate them and I wish them and their team nothing but piles of horseshit in their lives.

- I don't mind the Eagles but most of their fans, it seems, don't even know how to back their own team. This annoys me personally to no end.

- The Chargers faithful are deluded by the media hounds that follow the team, sorry pals who like them, but you ain't ever gonna win anything big. I guess the media lapdog fanboys are the ones who annoy me everytime they start to win a few games. SuperBowl!

- As a fan of the Montreal Canadians, to an extent, I agree many of us can be obnoxious, overzealous, windbags with a stupid ole, ole anthem which... god I wish they'd shut up.

- As a Packer fan I gotta say I do respect my nemesis Viking fans... they know how to back their team. :thumbsup:

don't say the chargers will never win the big one. look who's the superbowl champion

NY Mets. I don't follow baseball but I root for whoever plays the Mets.

I can understand them being jealous about the Yankees being better but all the Met fans I know do nothing but whine about how the Yankees get more press, the Yankees are over-rated, the Yankees buy their championships, wah wah wah.

A few years ago an annoying Met fan I used to know was bragging about how the Mets outspent the Yankees in the off-season and this was their year. He got pissed when I pointed out that that is the same thing he complains about the Yankees doing every year. Like it's wrong when the Yankees do it but ok when another team does it.

And of course...the Mets failed to even make the playoffs that year.

:cool:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Golf and Tennis fans, uppity, WASP, entitled, jack offs. At least in the United States I mean.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I forgot Florida Marlins fans. For decades, people in Florida bitched because they only got to see live baseball in March. When they got a team, they basically ignored it. Despite two world championships.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I'd rather be locked up with a bunch of your classy golf fans than with a single follower of professional wrestling. Retards!

Why how bad is a wrestling match, I can say that is one thing that will not make my bucket list.

Olympique de Marseille fans : keep insulting opponments and their fans instead of supporting their own team...