• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Race Of Women Do You Find Most Attractive?

Which Race Of Women Do You Find Most Attractive?

• Total voters
i dont see midgets:mad:

dwarves don't count :nono:

anyway this is all evolution and selective breeding, white people are genetically inclined to try to keep the white race alive
and the same goes for everyone else, you didn't think it had something to do with love did you? :1orglaugh

personally i'll take all of the above

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
It doesn't matter as long as she's :flame:

Btw there's only 8 votes for black women? please alot of you MFer's love black girls stop lying!

I'm Angolan...so I really just love all hot women...and I mean all.

Has anyone said Klingon yet?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Re: Which Race Of Women Do You Find Most Attractive?

The ''Black Irish'' :dunno:

Somebody likes his Guiness eh?

I'm sure somebody already made this point, but I'm too lazy to check, so let's just say there aren't enough races, for example, white Europeans, would you prefer:

Slavs (Russkis etc)
Celts (Scots, Irish)
Teutons (Germanic)
A mix of everything else in Europe (English... isn't it weird how those countries that become the greatest always do so when they have a mix of every different kind of people in them? Weird how the white supremacists never mention that...)

Then there's the question of where you draw the line:
What about the Gypsys? Romanian right? But are they Gypsies from the Arabic world, Are they slavs? Are they European?
What are the mediterranians? Are the Italians European? Are the Greeks European despite their massive infusion of Turkic blood? Their culture is certainly a bit of a mix.
Are the Spanish closer the south-american latinas than Europeans?
How far do you have to go across Asiatic Russia before they stop being white slavs and start being oriental?

Arabic? Do you wanna lump the Pakistanis and the Bengalis into the same boat? Because, generally speaking they don't get on well...
Indian? Hindi? Pushi Punjabi? What.

There even used to be WAY more races of Chinese - but most of them simply bred themselves out of existence with the Han.

Just a bit of food for thought...

Somebody likes his Guiness eh?

I'm sure somebody already made this point, but I'm too lazy to check, so let's just say there aren't enough races, for example, white Europeans, would you prefer:

Slavs (Russkis etc)
Celts (Scots, Irish)
Teutons (Germanic)
A mix of everything else in Europe (English... isn't it weird how those countries that become the greatest always do so when they have a mix of every different kind of people in them? Weird how the white supremacists never mention that...)

Then there's the question of where you draw the line:
What about the Gypsys? Romanian right? But are they Gypsies from the Arabic world, Are they slavs? Are they European?
What are the mediterranians? Are the Italians European? Are the Greeks European despite their massive infusion of Turkic blood? Their culture is certainly a bit of a mix.
Are the Spanish closer the south-american latinas than Europeans?
How far do you have to go across Asiatic Russia before they stop being white slavs and start being oriental?

Arabic? Do you wanna lump the Pakistanis and the Bengalis into the same boat? Because, generally speaking they don't get on well...
Indian? Hindi? Pushi Punjabi? What.

There even used to be WAY more races of Chinese - but most of them simply bred themselves out of existence with the Han.

Just a bit of food for thought...

Yeah, I agree there are way to many races/ethnic groups to pic one over the other. Even take into account that in the USA, white is considered anything non-hispanic/african or asian. So people with European and middle eastern ethnic groups are considered white.

Though I perfer the mediterranian/hispanic look the best. Afterall they do look like me. olive skin and all.
Italians are most certianly Europeans...now that Scilians, well no, even they would say that.

Black Russian?
i_blackrussian3.jpg