• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which one of these girls would you fuck? NEW GIRLS!

Which one of these girls would you fuck?

• Girl #1 (Far left)

Votes: 13 13.3%
  • Girl #2

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Girl #3 (Middle girl)

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Girl #4

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • Girl #5 (Far right)

Votes: 14 14.3%

• Total voters
If you had to choose by judging from their backside... So lets say you were given the choice to fuck one of them, but you had to choose from how they look from the back, which one would you choose. Picture below. Answer in the Poll plz.

If you dont remember the previous thread, this is how it went:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=351377

The reveal of the girls will be posted after a certain amount of votes are in. If you know a or more than 1 girl, DO NOT REVEAL! Thanks!

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 343

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Why in the fuck would you ever decide to fuck a girl based solely on what her ass looks like? Who does that? :dunno:

What if she was horribly disfigured or lost her boobs in an acid bath?

Girl 4 or me. All have exceptional asses, but she has the appearance of being a heavy set girl at the front as well. Sold!

Voted #1. But I would also take #3 & and #4

Wow I think this was the toughest decision I faced all day, but I had to go with the 3rd (middle) girl.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
K

Khristy Creams

Well as something fun I would pick the middle girl just by her bumm and figure. From what I can see that really doesn't mean anything, because you can't really pick someone based on her bumm now can you!! They all are, I'm sure, very HOT and totally worth our desire! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Why in the fuck would you ever decide to fuck a girl based solely on what her ass looks like? Who does that?

I do that Andro, I do that.

What if she was horribly disfigured or lost her boobs in an acid bath?

Well we wouldn't have to look at them—we'd just keep her on her belly and make love to her sweet, sweet bottom.

As a certified AssMan, I can say with 100% accuracy that #2 from the right is the hottest from behind—her ass is the most sublimely wonderful to the sophisticated aficionado's eye.

I would make love to those supple, supple cheeks then slide in my sex-wang, rock with the ocean's motion, and groan as my seed injects in her deep.

I don't know how much more clear I can be than that.

:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: