• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which of my firearms should I use to kill spiders with?

Mayhem hates spiders

• SOCOM 16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AK-47

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Mosin Nagant

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Remington Carbine .45 Long Colt

• Mossberg 12 Gauge

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Marlin Carbine 9mm

• SIG-Sauer Pistol 9mm

• Springfield Pistol .45

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • My bare hands

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Run away scared

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not for sport, but for spider management.

Hondarobot

Banned
pix1609449593.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg

It's a .410, it would take out a lot of spiders.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Seems like a little overkill. But if you have a grenade launcher handy and don't mind a little collateral damage.......................

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
You should run away scared, screaming like a girl.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I usually run scared...spiders freak me out.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Gasoline and a match. Best to soak and torch the entire house though... they might come back in force otherwise.

Facetious

Moderated
http://board.freeones.com/Re: Which of my firearms should I use to kill spiders with?

Don't kill them, just skillfully trap 'em arachnids against a flat surface with a clear water glass, when they enter the glass, quickly slide a CD case or a magazine under the glass and let'er rip outside in the bushes. Really, there's no need to put holes in your wallboard or have to clean spider splat stains off of the wall, just let em go, they're just lookin for a nuisance pest to eat, i.e. a moth, mosquito, house fly, crane fly etc.

Do you have any idea how miserable our lives would be without spiders in our environment?
Author, Learn to become a better steward of our environment and learn to live in parallel with all of god's wonderful creations. If this keeps up, you'll soon be slinging a loaded l.a.w.s. rocket launcher over your shoulder as a means of self defense. Not good.

:stir:

:cool:

Facetious

Moderated
Oh, I will say, I did witness a rather large wolf spider hightail it into one of my lite hikers (boots) the other night... what a joy that was to learn, the damned thing had a spread of big hairy and spiny legs that could have clasped the rim around a silver dollar!... huge! and fast as you'll ever see a spider run in your life!
Apparently, the wolf spider doesn't rely on webbing in order to trap their prey, they use their speed, agility and aggressive nature as a means of confronting, capturing and killing their prey...head on! The worst thing you could do is shine a flashlight beam on them... they're gone!... under your bed or under your dresser, only to come out in the wee hrs. of the morning to suck your blood as you sleep with one eye open.

I tell you what.. I'm going to have Zack finish up here while I collect myself.

Take it away, Zacky!...

don't. use a tumbler and throw em out the window. it's what i would do. honest. ;)

Actually, as mentioned in the Giraffe Killing thread, I never kill anything purposely. I always grab a spider and toss him/her/it outside. I just don't like killing things that are basically just trying to make it through the day. Especially if they aren't fuckin' with me.

People? Mosquito's, flies? Well, that's a different story all together. :stir:

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Use a 9mm so that it will ricochet and kill you.
Alternately, buy a 40mm Grenade launcher and use that. Make sure you're standing close so that you hit them accurately.

Erika Red

Official Checked Star Member
I would use the butt of a Mosin Nagant, pretty hefty. But damn that must be one hell of a spider! If its a jumping type I would suggest a .410 single shot, with bird shot load. a little less damage and nice tight pattern withing a close range.