• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which movie is this ?

I am not sure if this site is on the black list of posting but i could not find anywhere which are and which are not,

been searching for this scene for a very long time !

http://www.vidz.com/video/Young_and...g_on-top_cum-in-mouth_facial_cumshot/?s=52778

They say its from Young and Cumming but that cant be right, searching that comes up with other scenes.. Also they say its Jasmine Lynn but i am almost certain its amber michealls

So who helps me out ? If the links is not possible let me know please webmaster ill make a screenshot but with this we could check the movie also!

Amber Michaels has a tattoo of a scorpion on the right side of pubes. The scorpion tattoo can be seen in your link, therefore she must be Amber Michaels.

You are right, Amber Michaels does not appear in the movie Young and Cumming.

Amber Michaels appears in over 250 movies on IAFD. If you click on the link which says As Performer (check scene pairings) this will give you a list of all the performers who she has appeared with in the same scene. Go down to Frank Fortuna, she has done about 20 scenes with him. This list is not exhaustive.

If you can't find the scene in those 20 movies then you should search through all her movies ignoring: NonSex, MastOnly, LezOnly, BJOnly, IR etc. You can do this automatically using the filters and the boolean NOT option. Sort by year or distributor if it helps.

If you still can't find the movie then try looking through all of Frank's movies, luckily he has only appeared in about 50.