• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Models Do You Most Want to go Hardcore wih Guys?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Really? Women too?

Nah it's different with girls. I've done girl/girl content and would like to do more. It's just finding girls who are available and want to work with me.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Nah it's different with girls. I've done girl/girl content and would like to do more. It's just finding girls who are available and want to work with me.

I would understand you don't find too many girls, because you're not in Cali. But are there really girls that DON'T want to work with you?!?! :confused:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7177532, member: 586426"]That's the only way I would do it if I ever did. I'm not into fucking strangers.

I'm your man right? :shy:

i can't imagine any girl not wanting to work with you!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

She only likes girls. ;)

If you can make movies with females then you can make them with males.

Or... shemales. Maleonetwo would like that.

Briana Lee

I would understand you don't find too many girls, because you're not in Cali. But are there really girls that DON'T want to work with you?!?! :confused:

i can't imagine any girl not wanting to work with you!

Yep there are plenty of them. I also don't live too close to many models and I don't travel too well. :(

Errrrrrr.......:suspicious:

She only likes girls. ;)

If you can make movies with females then you can make them with males.

Why? Fucking dudes and fucking girls is completely different.

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
[QUOTE
Why? Fucking dudes and fucking girls is completely different.[/QUOTE]

Difference between a girl's tongue, a dildo, or a vibrator to a guy's penis.

Ummm.... no, let's not go telling anyone what their sexual boundaries are/should be, in the industry or not. I can completely understand girls being comfortable shooting girl/girl but not wanting to interact with a male stranger's penis.

Briana Lee

Briana Lee

I can't see a "straight" female feeling comfortable "working" with other females, but not guys.

Unless she is a lesbian. Whether she says she is one or not.

Nice deflection but you didn't answer my question....

If you are saying that if you do one then it's ok to do the other then surely it should be no problem for you to sleep with another guy right?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7182579, member: 586426"]Errrrrrr.......:suspicious:
It's okay you don't want to tape our adventures yet. We can make big money with it later!

But another question....Are you naked under that coat? :drool2:

sometimes(just sometimes) i wish i was a woman....im such a hideous guy. i've never had a girlfriend so im still a virgin. im so damn ugly...and thats not just my negative attitude speaking...girls in high school and outside of school tell me so it must be true