• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which members do you feel would be good mods?

Is it really against the rules for an OCSM to be a mod?

It would be considered a conflict of interest. It might lead to speculation about how objective you can be in the case of someone saying things against you as a model. Or people might think that you're biased if you moderate a dispute between a regular member and another OCSM. I'm not saying you would actually do that, but that's the reason why Freeones doesn't let OCSMs be moderators.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Pffff...like she would send out Roald to do one of few enjoyable parts of her job.

Actually, Roald only wants the easy board jobs. These days Anders does my dirty work.

Petra

It would be considered a conflict of interest. It might lead to speculation about how objective you can be in the case of someone saying things against you as a model. Or people might think that you're biased if you moderate a dispute between a regular member and another OCSM. I'm not saying you would actually do that, but that's the reason why Freeones doesn't let OCSMs be moderators.

This is exactly why. It would kind of like letting a game designer from company A be a moderator on a big, busy board where fans and game designers of all games gather to post. Even though the guy is doing his best to be unbiased, can you see the backlash from the other game designers for having to ban someone from company Q?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
This is exactly why. It would kind of like letting a game designer from company A be a moderator on a big, busy board where fans and game designers of all games gather to post. Even though the guy is doing his best to be unbiased, can you see the backlash from the other game designers for having to ban someone from company Q?

You are very clever Petra but I don't understand, what about all the other companies other than A and Q?

Miss Hybrid

Ps

Are you coming to share this turkey soup, or do you want me to post it to you?

Petra

You are very clever Petra but I don't understand, what about all the other companies other than A and Q?

Miss Hybrid

Ps

Are you coming to share this turkey soup, or do you want me to post it to you?

Oooooooh....why don't you bring some to me when I'm in the UK in a few weeks. ;-)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Turkey soup? Not to worry Miss. I still think there is some sitting out that I can put the finishing touchings on. When are you coming back to the USA? The soup will still be good for a few months. You know, like kim chee.

"It is sad if adults do not know how to behave in such a way that they do not need administrator"

(assari)

adult.baby.jpg