• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which members do you feel would be good mods?

BlueBalls and Dirk!

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
I'd think these guys would be good mods... annod, bobjustbob, edirons22, Eric Lindros, Jagger69, John_8581, lurkingdirk, knowone, philmattbrown_1991, STDiva.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I am considering it, but two ex mods scare me off with their opinions of the job. I'm not even sure if I'm eligible. I'd also like to know who is leaving the team and why before applying.

Jagger would be the bees knees. Ullyses too, but he seems to be not around as much. Dirk, you're obviously a well regarded member and I think you'd do well.

Other peeps would be D-Rock, Brianna Lee, Harley Spencer, Lindros, and edirons. There is some other people in the babes threads that would do a good job too, I just can't think of their names.

I think it'd be wise of Petra to.take the names mentioned in this thread into.consideration.

DAVERAT would have been excellent, mrpeachy, gargaden knows his way around showed me the way around here in a way, dragonfly2, PlumpRump.... there are others i'm at a loss for at the moment

We're asking about mods, not your dream sex weekend.

but thats normally with the mods so......

vioTx.jpg

I think dirk, vodka, Diva, Rey, BlueBalls, EricLindros, bodie, Jagger, Ulysses, edirons, Briana, and jinxy would all make good moderators, regardless of whether they're interested in the job or ineligible. Any of them would be a FAR better choice than some of my esteemed former colleagues were.

STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Now Alkidder, Harley, Jason, and Dirk want me to learn and understand the inner emotions of toe suckers and the Finnish. Farts-A- Lot, send in your resume and take the job. Who knows? You could be the next...I'm not going to go there.

See you're nice to Sir_Fartsalot and you were too nice to jsmoothpa when he was here so that's why I thought you would be a good mod. So send in your damn résumé.

are you crazy?!

No I'm not, I honestly think you would be a great mod. Even better than some of these bastards already named execpt bobjustbob and Eric Lindros.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I really hate to suggest anyone because I would be loathe to take the position myself. However, there are a few, if mod powers were what they used to be, that I think would wield that power with a fair and even hand. First of all, bring back DOA82. I can't stress how effective he was in his duties as a moderator. I have no doubt that if he had been given free reign to clean up Talk, Talk would be squeaky clean. Additionally, lurkingdirk, bobjustbob, jagger, & ReyC would all do a good job.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Come on people, step forward.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I really hate to suggest anyone because I would be loathe to take the position myself. However, there are a few, if mod powers were what they used to be, that I think would wield that power with a fair and even hand. First of all, bring back DOA82. I can't stress how effective he was in his duties as a moderator. I have no doubt that if he had been given free reign to clean up Talk, Talk would be squeaky clean. Additionally, lurkingdirk, bobjustbob, jagger, & ReyC would all do a good job.

Yep. I know hes done with it (don't blame him) but he was bar none the most effective mod. This is coming from someone who he chewed out over hot links countless times, sorry DOA I finally figured it out when you stopped being mod haha. :) Did his job guns blazing and thats how it should be done.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I heard she just sends Roald out to do her dirty work for her.