• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which members do you feel would be good mods?

Since the board is accepting resumes, I thought it would be interesting to see which members, if any, are looked up to by others. No joke nominations or insults, please. If there is someone you feel could do the job, please explain why.

And By good, I mean unbiased, knowledgeable and consistent.

Admins, ocsms and mods, feel free to take part.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I'll play! :D

Eric Lindros, jaygod69, icerfan, Rey C. and Jagger69 come to mind. I don't know if they'd have the time or willingness to do so or if they should be subjected to such a thing, but that said, they seem fair and unbiased in their contributions to the board when they are here. A few good peeps to be sure. :2 cents: :flaccid:

Andronicus just to see some bannings on a greater scale. :Flame: :Flame:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The :cupcake: man

:tongue:

I think Jagger would be a good mod, no question. He's very consistent, and he's entirely able to look beyond his own point of view, so I think he'd be fair. Same could be said for Eric Lindros.

Would you consider doing it, 'Diva? I think you'd be good, too. You don't get annoyed easily, and you take everything in good fun.

I am considering it, but two ex mods scare me off with their opinions of the job. I'm not even sure if I'm eligible. I'd also like to know who is leaving the team and why before applying.

Jagger would be the bees knees. Ullyses too, but he seems to be not around as much. Dirk, you're obviously a well regarded member and I think you'd do well.

Other peeps would be D-Rock, Brianna Lee, Harley Spencer, Lindros, and edirons. There is some other people in the babes threads that would do a good job too, I just can't think of their names.

I think it'd be wise of Petra to.take the names mentioned in this thread into.consideration.

Dirk, you're obviously a well regarded member and I think you'd do well.

I appreciate that, but I'm simply not willing. It's a volunteer thing. It's a pretty thankless job. And I tend to do some traveling, so I disappear for periods of time. I'd rather not have an obligation here.

I think Briana Lee would be a great mod, and it's kind of bollocks that she can't because she's an OCSM.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
I pretty much agree with the already mentioned names (Eric Lindros, Rey C., Jagger69, Ullyses, STDiva and LurkingDirk) because of their consistancy on the board. I find their opinions in discussions always well founded and unbiased, or they are able to keep some distance and overview in a discussion. Although I'm sure some folks who are not mentioned would do a pretty good job too once they are a mod.

It would be interesting to have some OCSM's as mods too. Not that i think that they would be interested to spend 6 hours a week removing spam or reviewing uploaded pics and what not, since most of them already have a busy schedule. but as some kind of representative of OCSM's who could heep an eye on the interests of the OCSM's in particular.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think Dirk, xfire, and Jagger would be good mods, I'm sure others also...but I have had some decent interactions with these guys, and have been both agreeable, and disagreeable, with a respectful attitude.

I think Dirk, xfire, and Jagger would be good mods, I'm sure others also...but I have had some decent interactions with these guys, and have been both agreeable, and disagreeable, with a respectful attitude.

:clap:

Perfect list.

I would pull out xfire. I love seeing him online, but if he was a mod, wouldn't he have to be more of a ref? He could make a good ref, but I'd rather see him continue to fight the good fight than ref.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'd agree with Jagger as everyone has said, and Rey C. too. If Mega was around, I'd have suggested him as well, but I haven't seen him in a while.

JasonCook78 seems eager to take the spot. I think bobjustbob would be a good a mod.

I am considering it, but two ex mods scare me off with their opinions of the job.

What were their opinions?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
DOA.....:suspicious:

Come on you know it's true....but then he would never go back to doing the job I don't think.

I totally agree that you would do a great job Diva and Bob as well. Both of you are pretty level headed and respectful to everyone.

And Embryo as much as I agree with what you're saying it's just never going to happen I don't think. Roald has made it clear in the past that OCSMs can't be mods as well.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Why don't you apply? You'd be great.

You're very kind, but I don't think I'm noteworthy or well respected enough already, the last thing I need is to be made fun of for being a killjoy.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7266186, member: 586426"]DOA.....:suspicious:

Come on you know it's true....but then he would never go back to doing the job I don't think.

:suicide:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
There's at least one name that pops into my head, but she's no longer around.