• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which member would you like to meet?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Thread has also been done before, bmh!

Anyway, not listing OCSMs here. The girls know who they are that I talk to on a regular basis. Of course I would love to meet them.

Well I love my online friends here and see some of them as real friends. :)o), but I'm not sure if I wanna meet all of them. I fear it would ruin it. :(

Who I'd like to meet is Lurky. He still owes me a good cigar.

I'd also like to go to a bar or watch a game or so with Icey and Hearty.

Who I'd really love to meet is Nikki since we will marry someday. :iloveyou:

And Cindy! She's just something special. IN AND OUT! :lovecoupl (Oh what I wouldn't do to/with her... :drool2:)
And she is so cool, too. I'd love to watch a game with her, too. At the New Meadowlands preferably. :D

I almost forgot I want to meet Minid and Artimus, my English lovelies, too someday.

And B2J would be really sad and mad at me if I didn't mention him. So he's mentioned now. :D

I'd meet maleonetwo, but he wouldn't I suppose
For a drink and some talk. Why not?

Thread has also been done before, bmh!

Really?, i searched this exact title but didn't find anything. I could have looked harder though i guess.
Anyway, not listing OCSMs here. The girls know who they are that I talk to on a regular basis. Of course I would love to meet them.

Well I love my online friends here and see some of them as real friends. :)o), but I'm not sure if I wanna meet all of them. I fear it would ruin it. :(

Who I'd like to meet is Lurky. He still owes me a good cigar.

I'd also like to go to a bar or watch a game or so with Icey and Hearty.

Who I'd really love to meet is Nikki since we will marry someday. :iloveyou:

And Cindy! She's just something special. IN AND OUT! :lovecoupl (Oh what I wouldn't do to/with her... :drool2:)
And she is so cool, too. I'd love to watch a game with her, too. At the New Meadowlands preferably. :D

I almost forgot I want to meet Minid and Artimus, my English lovelies, too someday.

And B2J would be really sad and mad at me if I didn't mention him. So he's mentioned now. :D

For a drink and some talk. Why not?

Some good members in there

I'd like every single pompous Canadian (and they aren't all like that, of course) here to show up on the East Side so my boys and I could rip them all a new asshole. :drama: :D

Nah, you know I love you all.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
If you say me, you can have a sleep over at my place and we can play night crawlers like we used to, right Dirk!

Mayhem

Banned
The only one of you knuckleheads I'd want to meet is 24788. I've been wondering how our fair-haired, dimple-cheeked l'il dumpling is doing in the military. I was kind of expecting him to check in by now.