• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is worse for you: weed or alcohol?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Definetly alcohol.

Weed just gets me mellow, and chatty and fun.

Booze. Clogged arteries from the muchies can be fixed, liver failure is ugly. Once your liver turns into a brick your only hope is a transplant. And even if you survive a transplant which I would guess is 50/50 you can still start chalking off days. I'll take my chances at dying from a food allergy, French fries cooked in peanut oil can be deadly!!!

Booze. Clogged arteries from the muchies can be fixed, liver failure is ugly. Once your liver turns into a brick your only hope is a transplant. And even if you survive a transplant which I would guess is 50/50 you can still start chalking off days. I'll take my chances at dying from a food allergy, French fries cooked in peanut oil can be deadly!!!

we're all chalking off days from the day we're born. our next heartbeat is not guaranteed to any of us.

that said, I'd take depression and anxiety as a side effect over psychosis and schizophrenia in the OP's article if given the choice.

I'd rather just be high on life and love for my fellow non-gender specific human being though. No one ever died from that. lol.

namaste, bitches.

we're all chalking off days from the day we're born. our next heartbeat is not guaranteed to any of us.

that said, I'd take depression and anxiety as a side effect over psychosis and schizophrenia in the OP's article if given the choice.

I'd rather just be high on life and love for my fellow non-gender specific human being though. No one ever died from that. lol.

namaste, bitches.
True, true

Weed. But I'm routing for legalizing it.

The main difference between weed and alcohol is that weed is illegal so using and buying weed profits to criminal organisations. But when you legalize weed, it can create a lot of business opportunities for law-abiding citizens.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Weed. But I'm routing for legalizing it.

The main difference between weed and alcohol is that weed is illegal so using and buying weed profits to criminal organisations. But when you legalize weed, it can create a lot of business opportunities for law-abiding citizens.

Quit stating the facts :)

I don't tolerate either one well.
Which is actually fine with me.
Alcohol destroys so many lives. If I had to choose one to ban it would get the nod.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Instead of alcohol, try intense low impact cardio exercising, you'll get a better high than with alcohol.
Or for a quick O2 high, lay down and breathe in and out deeply, after a minute you'll get dizzy and lightheaded from all the O2, and you'll start giggling like a school girl. :cool:
Try it, guaranteed to make you feel better and forget about alcohol for a while.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If you witness how people crash and burn, if they mix in Diclofenac, that is just doubling the fatality

Both if you let them control your everyday living. Now in terms of quitting even cold turkey or not going a day not using: alcohol is the most dangerous in terms of withdrawals

I know people who have died from drinking alcohol but I don’t know anyone who died from smoking weed.Alcohol is worse.However,I don’t get weed lovers who act as if it is perfectly healthy for you and you don’t have anything to worry about.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I’m actually glad I get hangovers. I have a high tolerance and can drink a lot of Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, and Beer. If it wasn’t for hangovers I would drink every day and that could get expensive.

I just got the 4K set of Apocalypse Now and am planning on watching the long Redux cut tomorrow night while downing a fifth of Knob Creek 100 Proof Bourbon while my wife is working the night shift at the hospital. Good times.