• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is more embarrassing? (psychological subject)

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member

Showering isn't enough to kill the bacteria. When you sweat, bacteria is attracted to the moisture and proteins in your skin, and simply washing does not kill that bacteria. So unless you do nothing but lie in bed all day, every day, with the air conditioner running, and doing nothing to increase your stress levels, you're screwed. If all we had to do was shower daily to nix body odor, antiperspirant deodorants wouldn't exist.

So yeah, you probably don't smell as fresh as you think you do.

Showering isn't enough to kill the bacteria.

So yeah, you probably don't smell as fresh as you think you do.

I do not really know what to say to that, but I think that this is an individual issue.

Some people smell, others do not...at least not in such way that you can decet it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
How do you say "Mr. Stinky Man" in Finnish? Either tell me or I'll ask Jaana!

Mr. Stinky Man! :nono:

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
This is just ass-ari's way of telling us that he thinks his shit don't stink.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I do not really know what to say to that, but I think that this is an individual issue.

Some people smell, others do not...at least not in such way that you can decet it.

You've never watched any Pepe LePew cartoons, have you?

1 + 2, if the sex shop sold tolet paper and someone walked out with that much then I would think 1 + 2 would be the most embarrassing for that person. :rubbel: :D:rofl:

It is quite embarrassing to see when someone buys A HUGE package of toilet paper.

Does the guy on the left have an erection?

No, but his drive chain is open...

You've never watched any Pepe LePew cartoons, have you?

I have not seen it.

Does it stink?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Pepe is a Loony-Tunes French lover-boy skunk that's totally oblivious to the fact that he smells like a skunk.

Little know fact: Pepe was actually born in Finland. But his parents emigrated to France when he was just a baby skunk. A le skunklette, to be precise (see, I can talk French real le goode!).

It might only be embarassing if you came out with 100s of rolls which could lead passersby to conclude you have IBS or some sort of diarrhoea problem, or if you're buying a cheap poor quality brand people may conclude you're cheap and place money ahead of the welfare of your anus.

Id say shopping at a sex shop would be more embarassing. Everyone uses toilet paper. I don't think the cashier is thinking "wow this guy must have really massive shits to need this much tp". It could just mean you were going to use it for TP'ing your neighbors house or trees or anything more fun than wiping your own ass. A sex shop could be pretty embarassing because you run the risk of seeing someone you know. It puts you both in an awkward situation, especially if you go in alone. If you go in with your wife or girlfriend then its not big deal. Id be pretty embarassed if I went in and bought a dildo, only to bump into my boss in the parking lot.

Doesn't everyone buy toilet paper in bulk? What, are some of you planning to stop shitting at some point? FYI, generally that only happens after you die. And I do mean after, since post-croaking you tend to get one more off before you're entirely done.