• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which is better for you: weed or alcohol?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
What gives you a better high and you enjoy more?

In saying this I feel I'm betraying my stoner buddies but I haven't smoked weed since March. Why you ask? Because it stopped doing anything to me and I always bought the strongest stuff at the dispensary. I was smoking every day and built up a huge tolerance. I tried only smoking 2-3 times a week to lower my tolerance but as long as there was weed in the house I couldn't moderate my habit so I smoked every day. I admit to being a little sad making my last trip to the dispensary.

With alcohol I cannot drink every day as it's way harder on my system than weed. The thought of being hungover the next day is a deterrent. I drink once or twice a week and get messed up every time. Last night I really enjoyed myself drinking a fifth of Knob Creek while watching Apocalypse Now Final Cut 4K on my 75" Sony. I am a bit hungover but I took some Ibuprofen and am feeling better.

Alcohol is better for me.

https://vinepair.com/articles/knob-creek-bourbon-kentucky/

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Everything in moderation.

I think weed, especially high CBD strains, probably have more benefit than alcohol which is pretty hard on the kidneys.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
All jobs for me require a piss test. I love weed but had to give it it up decades ago.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Alcohol , got a DUI from weed here in Colorado a month agoo .... ;/

bc1db247ad55ae172d66b99caa1f9ce0c62b0651.jpg_1200x630.jpg

(Nice grass head)