• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which honeys would you rather just cum inside of???

tumblr_l89vvvw3Cp1qb8s91o1_1280.jpg

oiled-bianca-beauchamp.jpg

Enjoy

Head cheerleader Emily (not her real name) is very football players fuck fantasy and I’m no different. My nights are filled with fantasies of Emily’s pretty eyes, her shoulder length blonde hair, her cute smile and her perfect A cup tits with their perky nipples and of us being together. And has fate would have it my luck is about to change.

“Do you think I’m a fuckin’ bad girl because I’m always horny” Emily asks sweetly? I’m too stunned to answer. All she told me was that she had way too much to drink after the pep rally and wanted to take a nap. Well she couldn’t be more tempting as she gets naked and pulls her panties down moving provocatively toward me on the bed. Teasingly she lies back in the missionary position opening her beautiful legs just enough to give me a hint of her hot fuckin’ tight little pussy.

She continues to tease, “Mmmm… it’s just that it feels so fuckin’ good to be naked in bed, don’t you think? I love the feeling of these soft silky sheets and pillows against my naked body. Would you like to join me? Would you like to take off all your clothes and slide under the sheets with me? I’d let you rub your big hard throbbing cock against my soft, creamy little pussy. Have you ever had a sexy blonde cheerleaders legs wrapped around you? Have you ever had your dick deep inside a blonde girl’s wet pussy? How long do you think you could last if I let you have your fuckin’ way with me? Could you control yourself enough to hold back and make it last? Or would your big hard throbber shoot a thick load of cum deep inside me in a matter of minutes?”

At this point, I can only apologize. ”I sorry luv, but I think I just did that in my pants. But if you give me a few minutes to reload, my cock will be ready to give your sweet pussy all the lovin’ it deserves.”

You gotta love a hot horny blonde cheerleader.

This is going to be one great Emily fucking Wednesday “Hump Day.”

Attachments

• Liga 01.jpg
    Liga 01.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Liga.jpg
    Liga.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Liga 02.jpg
    Liga 02.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 189
Head cheerleader Emily (not her real name) is very football players fuck fantasy and I’m no different. My nights are filled with fantasies of Emily’s pretty eyes, her shoulder length blonde hair, her cute smile and her perfect A cup tits with their perky nipples and of us being together. And has fate would have it my luck is about to change.

“Do you think I’m a fuckin’ bad girl because I’m always horny” Emily asks sweetly? I’m too stunned to answer. All she told me was that she had way too much to drink after the pep rally and wanted to take a nap. Well she couldn’t be more tempting as she gets naked and pulls her panties down moving provocatively toward me on the bed. Teasingly she lies back in the missionary position opening her beautiful legs just enough to give me a hint of her hot fuckin’ tight little pussy.

She continues to tease, “Mmmm… it’s just that it feels so fuckin’ good to be naked in bed, don’t you think? I love the feeling of these soft silky sheets and pillows against my naked body. Would you like to join me? Would you like to take off all your clothes and slide under the sheets with me? I’d let you rub your big hard throbbing cock against my soft, creamy little pussy. Have you ever had a sexy blonde cheerleaders legs wrapped around you? Have you ever had your dick deep inside a blonde girl’s wet pussy? How long do you think you could last if I let you have your fuckin’ way with me? Could you control yourself enough to hold back and make it last? Or would your big hard throbber shoot a thick load of cum deep inside me in a matter of minutes?”

At this point, I can only apologize. ”I sorry luv, but I think I just did that in my pants. But if you give me a few minutes to reload, my cock will be ready to give your sweet pussy all the lovin’ it deserves.”

You gotta love a hot horny blonde cheerleader.

This is going to be one great Emily fucking Wednesday “Hump Day.”

yea id bust a hot thick nutt deep inside u

I want to lick Autumn Raby's gorgeous pussy until she covers my face with her sweet tasting juices then bury my cock inside knowing she would clamp down on my cock and not let me pull out until SHE wanted me to do so. I want her strong legs wrapped around my back pulling me deeper into her until, about 30 seconds after we started, I can't hold out any longer and fill her with so much cum it flies out her ears and have her look at me like this and ask if that is all I have..........knowing full well I have lots more for her and within minutes we are going at it again and within minutes I fill her even more

http://41.media.tumblr.com/adbffc2517d1917f700d1ee53a1196ed/tumblr_nn9tktjd681rmhoano1_400.jpg
tumblr_nn9tktjd681rmhoano1_400.jpg

More in the adventures of Sir Humper in his quest for some good fuckin’ primo pussy.

Felicia Taylor – Stripping for me on the terrace.

Sir Humper belongs to I Phelta Thi fraternity, just one of many campus fraternities for horndogs.
Yes I’m a horngog and my name is Sir Humper. I’m always looking for a hot babe on campus who
will spread her legs for me. A babe that loves taking my dick deep inside her pussy.

My goal is to see how many times a day I can get fuckin’ laid. Here I find my favorite sexy piece of ass, Felicia Taylor.
She’s ready, willing and waiting on the terrace for me at the frat house to have her titties sucked and her pussy fucked,
and I’m just the horndog for this job.

So in response to an action of unparalleled excellence in which achieving a boner is not only fitting, but a moral imperative.
Felicia with her pretty smile, perky perfect titties and tight primo pussy receives my full undivided attention. She isn't the type
of college babe who makes me look and then get on with my life. She leaves me wanting and begging for more. Her look, those tits,
that body, her sexy legs, she is just so fucking tempting. I can only imagine how good my fuckin’ no condom cock would feel
ejaculating deep inside her fine pussy, leaving her a couple of nice creampies.

http://www.babemansion.com/blog/2011/05/felicia-taylor-terrace/

Attachments

• Felicia 00.jpg
    Felicia 00.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Felicia 01.jpg
    Felicia 01.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Felicia 02.jpg
    Felicia 02.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 185