• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which FreeOnes member would you like most to punch right in the mouth?

Well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mayhem

Banned
Jeezus Tapdancing Christ....are you really this needy? Why don't you go down to the Blue Parrot and find a nice brokerage manager named Tad, who can cook for you and ask about your day?!

Hondarobot

Banned
Cut the guy some slack, I think he just dreams of yachting with gay black guys. LOL I'll rig the disco ball. ;P

Honestly, it's no big deal, I do that all the time.

Jeezus Tapdancing Christ....are you really this needy? Why don't you go down to the Blue Parrot and find a nice brokerage manager named Tad, who can cook for you and ask about your day?!

Watching you melt down over something so insignificant in life as a simple post, in one of a gazillion other online forums, my day is now complete.

Dude, you've been in here since 2005. Just shy of SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!

:rofl2:

Hondarobot

Banned
Where was the "Melt Down"? He just posted that you were an idiot.

Keep posting though. Without people like you, we'd have nothing but rational people to interact with.

any female member that hasn't sleep with me. Her that girls better get busy. ( Just joking and please don't take it the wrong way.)

Mayhem

Banned
Yep, I will add my own, "where's the meltdown?"

Yes Sam, I've been here 7 years. That's 7 years of trolls, tools, flames and lames. And 10 years before that of JRBB, CigarWeekly and the Village Idiots. And all the other places not worth remembering. And I have a little something for you that every kid should hear from their parents: You're not special. You're not a miracle, there is nothing unique, or even above average about you and no one gives a dry rat turd about you. And nothing will change that.

Hondarobot

Banned
Sam Fisher is probably completely wasted on Moon Shine at the moment. You can't hit a guy when he's puking in the toilet.

;)