• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

which food network girl star would you have sex with?

Rachel Ray makes more than $15mil a year when you factor in her tv shows, magazine, books etc. She DWARFS everyone else on Food Network. Mario Battoli makes $3mil a year from his restaurant empire. He was considered the moneybags, even more than Emeril. But then dumb America "fell in love" with Rachael Ray and mediocrity.....

Rachel Ray is annoying so im going with Paula Dean

even if the poon isnt that good she can cook

After you're done with her, have her send me some of that love and best dishes my way. :D

Oh and I wanna add Ted Allen to my list

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Oh and I wanna add Ted Allen to my list

I'd have a better shot at sleeping with Ted Allen than you would. He uh, he's a...well, let's just say that when he looks at girls, he goes, "ICKY", but when he looks at boys he goes "I would really enjoy putting my penis in his buttcheeks".

I'd have a better shot at sleeping with Ted Allen than you would. He uh, he's a...well, let's just say that when he looks at girls, he goes, "ICKY", but when he looks at boys he goes "I would really enjoy putting my penis in his buttcheeks".

That's a nice, subtle way of putting it. :1orglaugh

well duh, of course I know he's gay. Doesn't mean I don't wanna do him :tongue: I'd make that man miss pussy. :D

ChefChiTown

well duh, of course I know he's gay. Doesn't mean I don't wanna do him :tongue: I'd make that man miss pussy. :D

He wouldn't know what to do with your pussy. He'd think it was some sort of exotic fruit and he'd try to make a tart with it.

(HAHA, I just made myself laugh. :1orglaugh)

He wouldn't know what to do with your pussy. He'd think it was some sort of exotic fruit and he'd try to make a tart with it.

(HAHA, I just made myself laugh. :1orglaugh)

well as long as he eats the tart once he's done with it ;)

mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ChefChiTown

well as long as he eats the tart once he's done with it ;)

mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It would take him like 2 hours just to eat your "tart" because he'd be savoring every bite and critiquing it's flavor.

"It's subtle, yet...sophisticated. If a perfect summer's day had a flavor, it would taste like this. And, do I detect a hint of rosemary? Fantastic Ashleigh...truly fantastic."

Daisy Martinez now has a show on Food Network called "Viva Daisy" & while she may not be as racktacular as Giada, she is definitely a mammal who gives the impression that she would be a fun roll in the hay.

She's somewhat new to the Foodnetwork, but Aida Mollenkamp hands down... I know Giada and Rachel Ray get more hype and are much more famous, but Aida is just pure sexy:

FNW029_AIDA_07_017-cmyk_s4x3_lg.jpg

Yeah, she can marinate my meatsteak any day... if you know what I mean. =D