• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which democrat has the best chance against President Trump in 2020?

It pains me to say this because he reminds me of Keanu Reeves' character in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (whoa, dude) but I think Beta O'Rourke does.

I think he'd still fire up enough of the democrat base without driving away moderates, he'd have record fundraising and he pushed Ted Cruz to the wall in Texas of all places.

And he'd be the first skater/thrasher and like Bill Clinton was the first black president, O'Rourke would be the first hispanic one *jajaja*.

A lot could change in the interim but right now I'd agree with you on O'Rourke. The only other two I think have a shot are Brown and Biden.

It pains me to say this because he reminds me of Keanu Reeves' character in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure (whoa, dude) but I think Beta O'Rourke does.

I think he'd still fire up enough of the democrat base without driving away moderates, he'd have record fundraising and he pushed Ted Cruz to the wall in Texas of all places.

And he'd be the first skater/thrasher and like Bill Clinton was the first black president, O'Rourke would be the first hispanic one *jajaja*.
Senators seeking their first reelection generally have a close or closer election than a 3 term incumbent. This was no different. Keanu might be smarter than him. Has Keanu ever been charged with leaving the scene of an accident?

The party of youth, and the future is female and diversity have 3 old white guys and some guy that does varials and Ollies as their front runners.

georges

Staff member
None and no former Obama muppet can win against Trump

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I don't know who will replace President Pelosi in 2020, but it should be a good show.

Michele Obama, it will be a woman or a latino

not one posing as a latino? interesting. The democrat party has moved so far to the left, with identity politics being their lifeblood, you just may be right.

I'm thinking Mazie Hirono. She checks off several boxes, that's for sure.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I think Beto O'Rourke will have it way much tougher running for president than the race against Cruz which he LOST. In that one, all Democrats were for him since he was running against a Republican. Running for president on the other hand ... the gloves will be off. He's gonna have to fight and survive against candidates of his own party first. I think those Democrat candidates are more likely to throw his skeletons (Hit & Runner ... DWI ... Talking bad about women ... etc.) in his face than Cruz who basically took the high road there and let Beto off the hook.

Suddenly it won't automatically be 100% love for Beto by ALL Democrats simply because he's a Kneeler Lover. All the other Democrat candidates will also love and want all illegals to come into the USA and become citizens. He won't be the only DACA Lover. He won't be the only one who is against ANY Wall. He won't be the only Caravan Lover. (Although he didn't admit it in the midterms.) So, he won't have the monopoly on those stances. He'll have to differentiate himself from who knows how many Democrat candidates with basically the same platform / stance.

I already heard some lady on Meet the Press say that Beto reminded her of Bobby Kennedy. :facepalm: Hopefully some Democrat candidate goes, "Well, I knew Bobby Kennedy and you're no Bobby Kennedy." :rofl: I think that same lady on Meet the Press also mentioned something about Beto being "progressive." Ahhhhh, progressive, eh? You mean sort of like Ocasio Cortez?
:rofl2: Well, that's provided Beto runs for president.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
1st of all the US Presidential Elections are rigged.
So are the elections for Congress and Senate.

How anybody has not figured that out by now I'll never understand.
Do you really think the powers who own and control everything are going to give you a say?
Time to wake up now.

It's gonna be Hiliary.
Again, so obvious since the day after Trump was chosen.
If she can breathe and her heart is still beating she will be installed.
And nothing will change except for the plot of the staged and scripted reality show that is US Politics.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
If I were to guess and he'd want to jump in with both feet I'd say Michael Bloomberg. Isn't he a Democrat this week?

Would Joe Manchin have a chance? He's a moderate that might be able to court enough of both sides with his politic-talk BS.

I still feel if the Democrats draw a hard-lefty for their Presidential Candidate that Trump will take that character behind the woodshed.

If it wasn't for his old age, I'd say Bernie is the obvious favorite : He's the popular politician in the country, his views are growing in popularity, becoming more and more mainstream even among leaning republican voters and independants.
But because of Bernie's old age I'd say the #1 is either Kamala Harris or Elisabeth Warren

A lot could change in the interim but right now I'd agree with you on O'Rourke. The only other two I think have a shot are Brown and Biden.

I don't know about Brown but if Biden's the nominee, let's not waiste time, cancel the election, just give Trump his 2nd term 'cause Biden has 0 chance of winning.
1) He's a loser, always drops very early in the primaries
2) He was Obama's VP which means that you won't find a more establishment, corporate sell-out than him (except maybe Hillary). Voters don't want establishment, corporate sell-out candidates anymore.

Beto has 0 credibilty. You can't run for President when your last election result is a loss. Americans don't like losers.

Dino Velvet said:
Would Joe Manchin have a chance? He's a moderate that might be able to court enough of both sides with his politic-talk BS
Manchin = guaranteed victory for Trump. many among democrats say he's a "DINO". The same people who voted for Bernie in the primaries and then stayed home for the general election will stay home again if Manchin is the democratic nominee

I don't know about Brown

He's a two (going on 3) term senator from Ohio. Be good to have an Ohioan at the top of the ticket, and he's one of the most successful Ohio democrats ever. Well spoken, popular with working class voters, a liberal for sure but not a whacked out one.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Michele Obama, it will be a woman or a latino

I doubt Michelle Obama, but I'll be very surprised if a woman isn't the Democrat nominee in 2020.

Even though she's now a two timer loser and people of all political stripes seem to be tired of her, Hillary is like a zombie that won't stay dead. So she could stagger back into the ring again. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if she did. Although they probably don't think so, both Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand are still regional political lightweights and don't have enough name recognition, IMO. Before her (once hidden) role in the hijinks and scandal at Facebook started coming to light, I would have said Sheryl Sandberg. She's a major force in the U.S. and global feminist movement with LeanIn, she's rich, Jewish and politically connected in Silicon Valley and the State Dept. She may be damaged goods now though - especially if Zuckerberg puts a dagger in her back to save himself. Course, there's Elizabeth Warren. I think she has a pretty good chance of winning the nomination. She's better connected to the dominant "progressive" faction of the party than any other potential major candidate that I can think of. As for what chance she'd have against Trump, it's hard to say.

As to who would have the best chance against Trump... I don't know. Like always, it's going to mainly depend on where the economy is in 2020. If the tariff spat hasn't been solved and/or the Fed keeps jacking up rates, I think there's a better than even chance that we'll slip into recession by then - nothing devastating, but I could see economic growth being hamstrung enough for that. We're overdue for it anyway.

I doubt Michelle Obama, but I'll be very surprised if a woman isn't the Democrat nominee in 2020.

Even though she's now a two timer loser and people of all political stripes seem to be tired of her, Hillary is like a zombie that won't stay dead. So she could stagger back into the ring again. I wouldn't be entirely shocked if she did. Although they probably don't think so, both Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand are still regional political lightweights and don't have enough name recognition, IMO. Before her (once hidden) role in the hijinks and scandal at Facebook started coming to light, I would have said Sheryl Sandberg. She's a major force in the U.S. and global feminist movement with LeanIn, she's rich, Jewish and politically connected in Silicon Valley and the State Dept. She may be damaged goods now though - especially if Zuckerberg puts a dagger in her back to save himself. Course, there's Elizabeth Warren. I think she has a pretty good chance of winning the nomination. She's better connected to the dominant "progressive" faction of the party than any other potential major candidate that I can think of. As for what chance she'd have against Trump, it's hard to say.

As to who would have the best chance against Trump... I don't know. Like always, it's going to mainly depend on where the economy is in 2020. If the tariff spat hasn't been solved and/or the Fed keeps jacking up rates, I think there's a better than even chance that we'll slip into recession by then - nothing devastating, but I could see economic growth being hamstrung enough for that. We're overdue for it anyway.

Correct answer. Close thread now

If The looney left will put their money where their mouths are and actually move forward with impeachment, in 2020 Trump can mail it in. Hopefully “ Peech foe-tee-fye” isn’t some bullshit to play to their base. After Mueller’s report is issued Trump and new AG Barr will be able to go after Pantsuit for Clinton Foundation/Uranium One and her private server and O-Zero for FISA abuses.

Can’t wait.