• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which country has the most beautiful women?

which country has the most beautiful women??

• U.s.a

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • Brazil

Votes: 46 8.3%
  • Sweden

Votes: 55 10.0%
  • Czech Republic

Votes: 114 20.7%
  • Russia

Votes: 31 5.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 32 5.8%
  • Spain

Votes: 18 3.3%
  • Thailand

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • India

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • other

Votes: 156 28.3%

• Total voters
no offence but I didnt forget, I never wanted to put Canada...

all countries have good looking women, but we all know that!
my question was which country has "The Most" beautiful women.. like "best average" in other words

Personally I think its in order :

1. Norway
2. U.s.a
3. Sweden (my home country)

Are you sure you've been in the USA?

I'll say:

1: Russia (clear winner by far)
2: Chezc Rep.
3: Brazil (I like their attitude and the south is damm hot)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sweden > All :D

South African women are pretty hot!!Panama is another good place to find female's of age,that are un-spoiled an very beautiful!!!

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
"how do i reeeach these keeeds?"

anybody who has actually been there will tell you the same.
Its Colombia.
The pure beauty of these women is indescribable.
The only way to actually understand it is to see it firsthand.
otherwise just keep fishin.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I have to go with the US. It is a mixing pot of people from countries all over the world. Also to the people that pointed out the US has a lot of overweight people, we also have a population that is larger then a lot of other countries. I grew up in Miami, FL and it is full of beautiful women from all over the world.

I don't know about other countries because I havn't left the USA since i was about 2 so I don't remember much about europe but in the USA i see beautiful women everyday. I see ugly women everyday as well. And i'm willing to bet if i was to go to the Czech Republic I would probably see pretty women everyday and ugly women as well. But at the same time it all boils down to what that individual person is attracted to. From my understanding the czech republic is mostly white women. if someone is not physically attracted to white women then how are those women beautiful to that person?

Ever heard of LEBANON?

Poll lacks too many options and many beautiful women tend to be mixed race anyway. Can you even say that one country is correct then? I think this is more of a question about ethnicity. Each country has their good and not so good looking people, all you have to do is to open your eyes. Of course countries have their own ethnical traits that one might like, combined with novelty that pushes people together with lunatic pride and fanatic love with ones own country that tends to bias any opinion... This is impossible question for any non-racist straight male who appreciates female beauty and doesn't lie to himself...