• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Which Body Part Do You Prefer To Cum On?

Haven't seen this one yet: in her hand...

One night, an ex and I were sharing a hotel room with two other couples: we were in one bed, another couple in the other, and one more on the floor. The other two couples were sleeping (yeah, right), so we were being quiet (yeah, right). We were on our sides in the spoon position - didn't want to get up and go through the awkwardness of putting the condom on and risk waking anyone up, so when I was ready, she put her hand down and caught every drop in her hand, then rubbed it all over her chest.

Still gets me hot just thinking about it...

In her mouth and on her lips, so she can clean it up with her already cum covered tongue :tongue:

jasonk282

Banned
tits, ass, face, mouth, feet, pretty much anywhere she wants it all

Anything pretty much... tits, face, ass, stomach, throat, hair, arms, feet... it's all good :)

If she's cool with it I try to get my first few blasts on her face and then the rest on her breasts. Otherwise I like to pull out and just watch it spurt hard and sometimes it hits her face anyways.

Her face definately, although you have to find a real slut to do that from my experience lol

To me I just find it so much sexier when I cum on my woman's lip/chin. Where it's not quite in her mouth, but it makes her look dirty :D

A few girls I've gone out with in the past LOVED it on their face. Oddly enough, in their hair aswell. Strange, I know.

My second favorite place would be a nice pair of cushiony tits.